Sorry for the down-time kanina, I've sorted it out, everything should be back to normal.
Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.
PTE ACADEMIC REVIEWERS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AeaU1qRz1htphtpgkWETyXL-N8TLgvti
For MERGING Documents: PDF Mergey
SINGAPORE POLICE CLEARANCE STEPS:
1.eappeal 2-3 days approval- ( attach ITA, NRIC front & back,passport,first entry stamp in SG if possible, photo (all in pdf forms)
2. aply SG COC, pay online 55 sgd
3. schedule for finger print, print receipt
Middle East Police clearance:
1. SG police cantonement @ Outram for finger print every TTH 2-5 pm.
2. aunthenticate in embassy of the country
3. I sent authorization letter to my friend, copies of my visa from the start of my residence, my old police clearance, copy of resident card, finger prints, passport copies and she'll process in my behalf.
hello, lecia. do you happen to know whether middle names are part of given names? first and last names lang kasi na-key in ko. naisip ko lang na baka hanapin kung ano mismo nakasulat sa passport. big issue kaya ito? nakita ko sa isang site na ok naman daw kasi nakabased naman ito sa passport number. i just want to make sure para hindi maharang sa airport hahaha. a blessed Saturday sa inyo.
Its really ok. Sa Au na term ang middle name is second name natin like Juan Miguel. Migule is the middle name. Pero satin kasi ang middle name is mother’s maiden name.
Ok lang na given name at last name mo nakalagay. Di naman big deal yun kasi sa VeVo account mo at visa grant, walang middle name ( mother’s maiden) . Sa akin follow ko ang passport ko. Pero no need to worry, consistency is the key.. All good na yun sa inyo!
1.Hi.wla naman check list po. Yung importante lang.
2. Nag open kami NAB noong nagbakasyon kami doon, yung atm pinasend ko sa address ng friend ko, di pa sya activated, pero nagttransfer ako every month doon using POSB, free of charge sya. Nakikita ko naman ang transaction using mobile app ng NAB.
3. Family movers gamit namin kasi na pick up na mga gamit namin at nasa container shipment na, pa end na din kasi ang bahay namin dito kaya need na madispatsa mga gamit. Malapit na din kayo asikaso nyan!! Goodluck
Medyo madami din sis, 12 years in SG, family of 5. Pero oks lang kasi pag andun na ayaw namin bili ulit, so pinaship na lang. depende sa mga gamit sis, pwde ka maginquire then send mo pics sa kanila, asa website at mabilis sila magreply.