Para sa mga mag-start pa lang... i compiled this information so you can have a picture of the whole process..
May mga relevant threads na rin sa forum for most of the topics, your own assessing authority, IELTS, adding secondary applicant..etc.. Browse the threads, use the search function on the upper right side of the forum...Start with the Basic Requirements for Skilled Migrant Visa Application 189/190/489
- have an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- be less than 50 years of age when the invitation is issued
- meet the English language requirements
- be able to score at least 60 on the points test.
- submit an Expression of InterestYou should be able to find all information in these links.: :
DIAC SkillSelect: http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Booklet 6 Points Based Skilled Migration: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf
Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company..