PTE Academic - Rescoring

Hello!

This is for my husband who took PTE test. May I know anyone who had their test result rescored? Just wondering gaano kataas yung chances na tumaas yung score (1 points for Reading and 5 points for Writing), instead na ire-take pa ulit.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

  • AdminAdmin SingaporePosts: 1,632Administrator

    Hi po as i heard from others. medyo malabo po yan ma rescore, and you also need to pay them po to review your score. it will be easier po to retake . i had the same issue with one of my take. 1 pt nalang d pa sumabit. but i decided to retake asap para fresh pa sakin.

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

  • baikenbaiken QLDPosts: 245Member

    @beatrice said:
    Hello!

    This is for my husband who took PTE test. May I know anyone who had their test result rescored? Just wondering gaano kataas yung chances na tumaas yung score (1 points for Reading and 5 points for Writing), instead na ire-take pa ulit.

    Thank you in advance!

    yes po, better to retake na lang din ang maipapayo ko :)

    all the best po! hopefully you get your desired scores next time.

    cheers!

    263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 15 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 85/90 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

    23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

    07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)

    Wife prepping for PTE as well for additional +5, Target Points (90/95) = ******

    **ITA = ******
    Visa Grant = ********

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

  • beatricebeatrice Posts: 5Member

    @baiken said:

    @beatrice said:
    Hello!

    This is for my husband who took PTE test. May I know anyone who had their test result rescored? Just wondering gaano kataas yung chances na tumaas yung score (1 points for Reading and 5 points for Writing), instead na ire-take pa ulit.

    Thank you in advance!

    yes po, better to retake na lang din ang maipapayo ko :)

    all the best po! hopefully you get your desired scores next time.

    cheers!

    @Admin said:
    Hi po as i heard from others. medyo malabo po yan ma rescore, and you also need to pay them po to review your score. it will be easier po to retake . i had the same issue with one of my take. 1 pt nalang d pa sumabit. but i decided to retake asap para fresh pa sakin.

    Hi po! Yes, my husband decided to retake nalang din and nakaschedule na rin. Thank you sa recommendation! :)

  • adam2611adam2611 philippines Posts: 40Member

    @beatrice said:

    @baiken said:

    @beatrice said:
    Hello!

    This is for my husband who took PTE test. May I know anyone who had their test result rescored? Just wondering gaano kataas yung chances na tumaas yung score (1 points for Reading and 5 points for Writing), instead na ire-take pa ulit.

    Thank you in advance!

    yes po, better to retake na lang din ang maipapayo ko :)

    all the best po! hopefully you get your desired scores next time.

    cheers!

    @Admin said:
    Hi po as i heard from others. medyo malabo po yan ma rescore, and you also need to pay them po to review your score. it will be easier po to retake . i had the same issue with one of my take. 1 pt nalang d pa sumabit. but i decided to retake asap para fresh pa sakin.

    Hi po! Yes, my husband decided to retake nalang din and nakaschedule na rin. Thank you sa recommendation! :)

    here are some tips for who can retake the exam https://www.79score.com/blog/expert-suggestions-for-those-giving-pte-exam-second-time/

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(42118)

omacomyjenyzacizejucazouqywirodahliaminadahlenufinunyguhuqexeebamuypuxufanorygeycirakiveyhemejopulunathelabel16azycysemiqyogahiseitajumudunocienaqetev
Browse Members

Members Online (5) + Guest (150)

AdminHunter_08aldousmissbeeunoreads

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters