If you are just starting your journey and wish to have a good grasp on the latest Australia migration changes especially on Skills Assessment matters. This is another comprehensive overview from our MARA Partner - Visa Consort explaining the importance of Skill Assessments also the pitfalls or mistakes to avoid. Click here if you want to know more
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

SHOW MONEY TIPS

123457»

Comments

  • nickoryanfangnickoryanfang QatarPosts: 66Member
    Aray hehe. Sge slmt po. Even if certificate course lng kunen q po
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland Posts: 459Member
    @nickoryanfang yeah i agree po with @batman

    Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

    July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

    Thank you Lord!

  • catofallseasonscatofallseasons ManilaPosts: 25Member
    sandy50 said:

    @aspirant0508 @aranayad yes po confirmed po na walang showmoney yung mga uni, private colleges at tafe daw po na under assessment level 2. Nakita ko po yung post sa isang agent and i inquired sa fb nila

    Hello, paano malalaman kung Level 2 yung isang education provider?
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland Posts: 459Member
    Check the document checklist tool. Choose your education provider tas passport. Kapag wala results yung evidence of financial requirement no need na

    Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

    July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

    Thank you Lord!

  • catofallseasonscatofallseasons ManilaPosts: 25Member
    aranayad said:

    Check the document checklist tool. Choose your education provider tas passport. Kapag wala results yung evidence of financial requirement no need na

    Thank you! Mukhang di kailangan ng show money nung schools that I'm looking at.
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland Posts: 459Member
    @catofallseasons apply na bago pa magbago at lumipat ulet ang pinas risk assessment level 3 currently level 2 tayo. Good luck and god bless!

    Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

    July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

    Thank you Lord!

  • krisrosestelle2021krisrosestelle2021 MandaluyongPosts: 24Member
    Hi can anyone recommend paano mag loan dito sa Cebu. Also pag nag loan ba, kailangan ba matagal siya sa bank. Like more than a month?
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland Posts: 459Member
    @krisrosestelle2021 im not sure if need pa din na 3 mos yung funds sa bank.

    Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

    July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

    Thank you Lord!

  • Rmblank1Rmblank1 PhilippinesPosts: 4Member
    @catofallseasons magkano kaya po magagastos sa lahat ng pag aasikaso pag student visa
  • hikarihikari AustraliaPosts: 94Member
    @Rmblank1 hi share ko yung amin :) Almost 1M yung total na nagastos namin, couple kasi kami kaya mas mahal yung insurance and visa.
    • PTE - 11k
    • Tuition fee - depends on your course. You should pay the first half sem
    • Insurance - depends on the insurance and package you gonna avail. you could check on this link. We're couple and we availed Medibank which cost us PHP 245k for 2 years. Single coverage is around 500-800k AUD per year.
    • Medical - PHP 7k
    • Visa : single 24k; couple 38k

    Master of Software Engineering

    Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

  • AbigirlAbigirl CaintaPosts: 2Member
    @damassh hello ask ko lang kase magaapply din kami ng partner ko, nag paconsult din ba kayo sa agency o DIY lang? TIA
  • hikarihikari AustraliaPosts: 94Member
    @Abigirl yes. Sa AECC ako.

    Master of Software Engineering

    Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

  • AbigirlAbigirl CaintaPosts: 2Member
    @damassh hm yung binayad nyo sa Aecc dba parang fee pa apart dun sa gastos mo pag apply? :)
  • hikarihikari AustraliaPosts: 94Member
    @Abigirl wala kami binayaran any fee sa kanila :) free service sila. kasi may commission sila from school na papasukan mo, so dun sila kumikita. bale kung ano yung nilagay ko sa taas, yun lang din yung mga binayaran namin :) try mo consult sa agency free naman sila. wag ka dun sa may nagpapabayad.

    Master of Software Engineering

    Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

  • reginalovereginalove CebuPosts: 32Member
    Hi all! Okay lng ba to use part of the money declared sa bank statement? Yun sana gamitin namin for initial tuition fee.
  • connex7287connex7287 MakatiPosts: 45Member

    Need parin ba magpresent ng proof of funds sa IMMI application for SV - Masters sa uni?

  • lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 124Member

    @connex7287 said:
    Need parin ba magpresent ng proof of funds sa IMMI application for SV - Masters sa uni?

    If the school or immi doesn't require then no need to show bank account na. Just financial declaration with notario na you can sustain your study here sa Au. Pero lately sa mga nakakausap ko taking DC pathway, nag require na school ng proof of fund. Nong time namin no show money kase.

  • connex7287connex7287 MakatiPosts: 45Member

    @lunarcat said:

    @connex7287 said:
    Need parin ba magpresent ng proof of funds sa IMMI application for SV - Masters sa uni?

    If the school or immi doesn't require then no need to show bank account na. Just financial declaration with notario na you can sustain your study here sa Au. Pero lately sa mga nakakausap ko taking DC pathway, nag require na school ng proof of fund. Nong time namin no show money kase.

    Thank you sa reply. Nakakuha na ako ng LOO from school. Ang iniisip ko nalang is yung sa immi in case manghingi. Waiting nalang ako sa eCOE.

  • lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 124Member

    @connex7287 said:

    @lunarcat said:

    @connex7287 said:
    Need parin ba magpresent ng proof of funds sa IMMI application for SV - Masters sa uni?

    If the school or immi doesn't require then no need to show bank account na. Just financial declaration with notario na you can sustain your study here sa Au. Pero lately sa mga nakakausap ko taking DC pathway, nag require na school ng proof of fund. Nong time namin no show money kase.

    Thank you sa reply. Nakakuha na ako ng LOO from school. Ang iniisip ko nalang is yung sa immi in case manghingi. Waiting nalang ako sa eCOE.

    DIY ka or agency? Kase sa pag process pa Lang manghihingi na agad yan if they would require proof of fund.

  • connex7287connex7287 MakatiPosts: 45Member

    @lunarcat said:

    @connex7287 said:

    @lunarcat said:

    @connex7287 said:
    Need parin ba magpresent ng proof of funds sa IMMI application for SV - Masters sa uni?

    If the school or immi doesn't require then no need to show bank account na. Just financial declaration with notario na you can sustain your study here sa Au. Pero lately sa mga nakakausap ko taking DC pathway, nag require na school ng proof of fund. Nong time namin no show money kase.

    Thank you sa reply. Nakakuha na ako ng LOO from school. Ang iniisip ko nalang is yung sa immi in case manghingi. Waiting nalang ako sa eCOE.

    DIY ka or agency? Kase sa pag process pa Lang manghihingi na agad yan if they would require proof of fund.

    DIY. Hindi naman ako hiningan ng schools ng proof of funds.

  • alishaalisha Posts: 2Member

    Sa mga newly student visa granted na nag DIY pa help nman po

  • baikenbaiken QLDPosts: 232Member

    @hikari said:
    @Rmblank1 hi share ko yung amin :) Almost 1M yung total na nagastos namin, couple kasi kami kaya mas mahal yung insurance and visa.
    * PTE - 11k

    • Tuition fee - depends on your course. You should pay the first half sem

    • Insurance - depends on the insurance and package you gonna avail. you could check on this link. We're couple and we availed Medibank which cost us PHP 245k for 2 years. Single coverage is around 500-800k AUD per year.

    • Medical - PHP 7k

    • Visa : single 24k; couple 38k

    aw, napakasakit po pala, ng gastos :)

    all the best po! thanks for the tip...

    263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 15 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 85/90 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

    23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

    07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)

    Wife prepping for PTE as well for additional +5, Target Points (90/95) = ******

    **ITA = ******
    Visa Grant = ********

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(41210)

Browse Members

Members Online (26) + Guest (158)

_maldita_Ed510kcclljauauoioirelaxhaxcaienrired_lionGrifterleciadebiepee03stevenMizai01bizzylaarnigaribay28reomanmightysigsmasteruzi..arki_rheirheicloud8cutiepie25karsxiaoxuejennetteRay234stefanyo

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters