If you are just starting your journey and wish to have a good grasp on the latest Australia migration changes especially on Skills Assessment matters. This is another comprehensive overview from our MARA Partner - Visa Consort explaining the importance of Skill Assessments also the pitfalls or mistakes to avoid. Click here if you want to know more
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Queensland State Sponsorship

11314151618

Comments

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Ask ko na lang din po..nabasa ko po kasi sa website ng BMSQ ng QLD once na maapproved ung mga documents na sinend mo sknila..ang next step na is to wait for the invitation letter from DHA.. in that case po ba hindi puede mag ff up mismo sa DHA about sa status ng invite mo?. or much better n lng to wait for their email.

  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, AustraliaPosts: 315Member

    @tympanic123
    1. The closure is for new EOI's. ganyan din nangyari sakin noon, nag close after few days since submitting the requirements.
    2. You can still send multiple EOI's to other states
    3. Just wait for the ITA from DHA. They wont entertain you if you will ask for update.
    Goodbless sa application mo :)

    ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    @LovellaEllen said:
    @tympanic123
    1. The closure is for new EOI's. ganyan din nangyari sakin noon, nag close after few days since submitting the requirements.
    2. You can still send multiple EOI's to other states
    3. Just wait for the ITA from DHA. They wont entertain you if you will ask for update.
    Goodbless sa application mo :)

    Thank you mam. You somehow gave me hope. Sana mag bukas na ulit ang DHA for 491 visa type.
    Actually naisip ko nga din kung magsusubmit ako sa iba baka gnun din mamngyari..mastock din sa pag ssend ng ITA skin from DHA. Under what visa po kayo mam?

  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, AustraliaPosts: 315Member

    482 initially but 190 now.. Dont worry, malapit na yan. :smile:

    ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Good evening!

    I just received an ITA under 491 in QLD this morning. Thank GOD!

    In line with this, san nio po ba makukuha ung referral for medical examination / ung HAP ID. After po ba un ma isubmit lahat ng documents and ma fill upan ung forms?. Salamat po

  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, AustraliaPosts: 315Member
    edited April 2

    @tympanic123 Health declarations must be done 1st.
    Log in below, go to new application then select health declarations. The rest must be straight forward. Goodluck!

    https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

    ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    @LovellaEllen said:
    @tympanic123 Health declarations must be done 1st.
    Log in below, go to new application then select health declarations. The rest must be straight forward. Goodluck!

    https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

    Thank you mam. And then po ung referral po ba for biometrics after submission na po ba un ng all documents and filling up of the forms?.
    Ung wife ko po kasi sa UAE siya based sp most probably po need nia ng biometrics. Thank you po

  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, AustraliaPosts: 315Member
    edited April 2

    @tympanic123 wala nman biometrics requirement except tourist VISA.. health declarations lang for both u and your wife.. Part na ata ng health dec yung biometrics.. log in dito, nandyan lahat.

    https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

    ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    @LovellaEllen said:
    @tympanic123 wala nman biometrics requirement except tourist VISA.. health declarations lang for both u and your wife.. Part na ata ng health dec yung biometrics.. log in dito, nandyan lahat.

    https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

    Thank you mam

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Good day!

    Ask ko lang po. Needed po ba na naka ctc ang mga requirements pag isusubmit sa DHA for 491 visa application. Thank you

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Good day!

    Mag ask lang po sana ako..meron po ba dto nakapag try mag pa extend regarding for the submission of requirements under immi?.

    Thank you po in advanced..

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Good day!

    Ask ko lang po sana meron po ba dito na tiga abu dhabi then nag process recently ng nbi sa pilipinas?.
    After po ng finger printing sa embassy, puede na po bang ipa claim ung mismong nbi sa relative dto sa pilipinas?. then kahit sang nbi po ba yun or sa main branch lang po sa manila?.

    Thank you po.

  • diannaCdiannaC PHPosts: 62Member

    @SGtoAU said:

    @jomar011888 said:
    Same po ako ung elect engr is nasa onshore list :(

    Ung 491 na family sponsored na lang inaasahan ko tsaka 189 kung matyambahan sa dec 11....

    Good luck po. Mukang madami na din pala talaga nag aaply at onshore na lang ang code ninyo. Bad news po ito dahil ang bro ko same ng code ninyo.

    Hi sir. Plan to submit 491 family sponsorship din. May first degree cousin is residing in regional QLD. Offshore application din ako. Usually, what are the requirements ba ng family sponsor? Or my cousin has to show proof of anything ba? Thanks po

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAEPosts: 151Member

    Good day!

    Kamusta po kayo.

    Mag ask lang po sana ako. Meron po ba dito from the Philippines na nirequire din po mag biometrics after submitting your visa application?. I just recently lodged po ung 491 visa namin ng wife ko.

    Thank you po sa mga sasagot

  • ga2auga2au ManilaPosts: 553Member

    @tympanic123 said:
    Good day!

    Ask ko lang po. Needed po ba na naka ctc ang mga requirements pag isusubmit sa DHA for 491 visa application. Thank you

    No need. Just scan them

    232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

    2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA
    2019 Jul- Lodge ACT Matrix
    2019 Aug- ITA from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge SA Visa Application 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- ITA for NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking

    ---- Start of Waiting -------

  • _sebodemacho_sebodemacho SingaporePosts: 371Member

    So, closed pala ang 190 ng QLD since Nov last year?

    Balak ko pa naman mag lodge ng EOI. Haha

    21.09.2019 | Submitted ACS Assessment (Main)
    24.10.2019 | ACS Assessment Result (Main) | Suitable - ANZSCO 261312 (Developer Programmer)
    21.01.2020 | Submitted ACS Assessment (Wife)
    12.02.2020 | ACS Assessment Result (Wife) | Suitable - ANZSCO 261111 (ICT Business Analyst)
    19.02.2020 | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    09.03.2020 | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    10.03.2020 | EOI DoE | Lodgement | 189 (85), 190 (90)
    30.07.2020 | EOI DoE | Automatic Points Update with Job Experience | 189 (90), 190 (95)
    30.07.2020 | NAATI CCL Online Test | Results: Passed
    19.08.2020 | EOI DoE | Points Update with NAATI CCL | 189 (95), 190 (100)
    xx.xx.xxxx | ITA
    xx.xx.xxxx | Visa Lodge
    xx.xx.xxxx | Visa Grant

  • Piper003Piper003 Posts: 52Member

    Hello magtatanong lang po ako tungkol sa requirement ng BSMQ na "provide evidence of ongoing employment with a Queensland employer for a further 12 months". May idea po ba kayo kung yung count ng 12 months is from the date na nilodge yung EOI or from the date ng invite?

    Salamat po!

  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 SingaporePosts: 499Member

    Hi kapatid open na Qld for onshore kaya apply na po ngaun lng cla ng open Sept 29 pasa na eoi sa mga onshore po ng qld.

  • xiaoxuexiaoxue DubaiPosts: 97Member

    @Pandabelle0405 said:
    Hi kapatid open na Qld for onshore kaya apply na po ngaun lng cla ng open Sept 29 pasa na eoi sa mga onshore po ng qld.

    It says: Open to both ONSHORE and OFFSHORE applicants.

  • xiaoxuexiaoxue DubaiPosts: 97Member

    ay mali di ko pala binasa lahat. Skilled program is open for onshore only. hahaha

  • baikenbaiken QLDPosts: 232Member

    yup, open po for onshore, passed my EOI na :) sana ma-invite hehehe

    all the best po sa nagpasa, kahapon pa pala nag-open, today ko lang nabasa :)

    263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 15 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 85/90 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

    23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

    07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)

    Wife prepping for PTE as well for additional +5, Target Points (90/95) = ******

    **ITA = ******
    Visa Grant = ********

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

  • iaiaiaiaiaia Posts: 31Member

    @xiaoxue said:
    ay mali di ko pala binasa lahat. Skilled program is open for onshore only. hahaha

    hi po question po. pano po ba malalaman na onshore ung applicants ? Pag student visa holder po ako, am i considered as onshore or offshore ?

  • atheleneathelene SydneyPosts: 444Member
    edited October 5

    @iaiaia said:

    @xiaoxue said:
    ay mali di ko pala binasa lahat. Skilled program is open for onshore only. hahaha

    hi po question po. pano po ba malalaman na onshore ung applicants ? Pag student visa holder po ako, am i considered as onshore or offshore ?

    DHA will know you are onshore based on VEVO, which indicates your visa status and onshore/offshore status. Potential employers can also check your visa/work rights status using this same tool.

    You can be a student visa holder, but that does not automatically mean you are an onshore applicant. It's only when you enter Australia and go through immigration that your status changes from offshore to onshore. If you have a student visa now but haven't entered or you are not living in Australia at the moment, you would be considered offshore.

  • iaiaiaiaiaia Posts: 31Member

    @athelene said:

    @iaiaia said:

    @xiaoxue said:
    ay mali di ko pala binasa lahat. Skilled program is open for onshore only. hahaha

    hi po question po. pano po ba malalaman na onshore ung applicants ? Pag student visa holder po ako, am i considered as onshore or offshore ?

    DHA will know you are onshore based on VEVO, which indicates your visa status and onshore/offshore status. Potential employers can also check your visa/work rights status using this same tool.

    You can be a student visa holder, but that does not automatically mean you are an onshore applicant. It's only when you enter Australia and go through immigration that your status changes from offshore to onshore. If you have a student visa now but haven't entered or you are not living in Australia at the moment, you would be considered offshore.

    Thank you Ma'am.. I am currently in Sydney and on my 2nd term in my studies. Sa Skillselect po kasi, wala naman dun inask kung nasaan ako ngayon so hindi ko po alam pano nila malalaman na i am currently holding a student visa and currently living here in Sydney.

  • atheleneathelene SydneyPosts: 444Member

    @iaiaia said:
    Thank you Ma'am.. I am currently in Sydney and on my 2nd term in my studies. Sa Skillselect po kasi, wala naman dun inask kung nasaan ako ngayon so hindi ko po alam pano nila malalaman na i am currently holding a student visa and currently living here in Sydney.

    I see. But if you are in Sydney, how will that qualify you for QLD sponsorship? AFAIK, you need to have lived and worked post-qualification in QLD for 6 months prior to submitting your EOI (3 months for regional 491 visa) to qualify for state sponsorship.

    Check the BSMQ Criteria:
    https://migration.qld.gov.au/skilled-visa-options/im-working-queensland/

  • iaiaiaiaiaia Posts: 31Member

    @athelene said:

    @iaiaia said:
    Thank you Ma'am.. I am currently in Sydney and on my 2nd term in my studies. Sa Skillselect po kasi, wala naman dun inask kung nasaan ako ngayon so hindi ko po alam pano nila malalaman na i am currently holding a student visa and currently living here in Sydney.

    I see. But if you are in Sydney, how will that qualify you for QLD sponsorship? AFAIK, you need to have lived and worked post-qualification in QLD for 6 months prior to submitting your EOI (3 months for regional 491 visa) to qualify for state sponsorship.

    Check the BSMQ Criteria:
    https://migration.qld.gov.au/skilled-visa-options/im-working-queensland/

    Ay sorry po kng off topic :( Bale nag titingin tingin po kasi ako nung mga post na alam nila na onshore or offshore sila pra po maka ask ako ng help kung pano ko mapapakita na onshore applicant ako :( sensya na po

  • atheleneathelene SydneyPosts: 444Member

    @iaiaia said:

    Ay sorry po kng off topic :( Bale nag titingin tingin po kasi ako nung mga post na alam nila na onshore or offshore sila pra po maka ask ako ng help kung pano ko mapapakita na onshore applicant ako :( sensya na po

    Oh okay; all good. I thought you were posting here because you were considering QLD sponsorship. Since you're in Sydney naman, you might want to consider NSW sponsorship if eligible ang occupation mo.

  • IvyyyIvyyy Posts: 7Member

    Sa QLD state sponsorship under visa 491, need po ba na onshore ka to qualify to apply?

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,654Member, Administrator

    @Ivyyy said:
    Sa QLD state sponsorship under visa 491, need po ba na onshore ka to qualify to apply?

    Nominations for Qld are suspended at the moment. They may re-open in December but most likely prioritising onshore applicants.

  • datinidatini Posts: 20Member

    Hi po sa lahat. Since Qld po tong thread na to, ask ko lang kng meron ba sa inyo dito sa Mt. Isa nakatira? May offer po kasi ako doon as an RN. Ask ko lang sna kng kmusta doon. Thank you po.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(41210)

BloomberrygeraldinepolitoasiamillerKristineDSophiaBriroy4agebhenicole15TraceeBransweet4brianparksraymund416ssantokkilgonzifranciscacampbellmarymillerD.K.A.TwendyKaelanphau_1938JaymeJean1
Browse Members

Members Online (27) + Guest (114)

_maldita_kcclljauauoioirelaxhaxCasseycaienrired_lionGrifterleciadebiepee03stevenMizai01bizzyreomanmightysigsmasteruzi..arki_rheirheicloud8cutiepie25karsLynchangxiaoxuejennetteRay234deadcode09stefanyo

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters