Hi people, I'm aware there are crazy spammers trying to ruin the forum. Give me some time to work on these crazy people. In the meantime, ill just have to monitor the filtering manually. Apology for the inconvenience

BIG MOVE 2020

1202123252676

Comments

  • nhodzkienhodzkie AdelaidePosts: 59Member

    @rjlim said:

    @nhodzkie said:

    Sir ask ko lang sa pinas immigration kung may interview pa ba on the granted PR visa or no more question na.? thanks in advance.

    no interview sa immigration unless siguro wala kang CFO sticker.

    sir CFO for family members, pano kung ako palang ang papunta later will be my family?

  • rjlimrjlim SydneyPosts: 124Member

    @nhodzkie said:

    @rjlim said:

    @nhodzkie said:

    Sir ask ko lang sa pinas immigration kung may interview pa ba on the granted PR visa or no more question na.? thanks in advance.

    no interview sa immigration unless siguro wala kang CFO sticker.

    sir CFO for family members, pano kung ako palang ang papunta later will be my family?

    Need mo pa din. And need din ng family mo pag sunod nila. May nag sabi previously na naka lusot sila pero nag karoon ng discussion with immigration officer. But if you ask me, I will not risk it.

    Jul 15 2017 | Desire to migrate to AU initiated
    Aug 17 2017 | Inquired at migration assistance but fee was too high
    Aug 30 2017 | Invoked a freelance migration agent
    Sep 20 2017 | ACS assessment request
    Nov 15 2017 | ACS results positive
    Dec 11 2017 | PTE review course taken
    Jan 08 2018 | PTE take (L-80 | R-73 | S-84 | W-82) (Proficient)
    Jan 09 2018 | EOI lodge 189 | 65 | 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    Apr 23 2018 | PTE Retake. (L-80 | R-80 | S-83 | W-78) (Proficient)
    May 23 2018 | PTE Retake. (L-82 | R-79 | S-85 | W-83) (Superior)
    May 24 2018 | Updated EOI 189 | 75 | 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    Jul 02 2018 | Points reduced to 70 because of age
    Jul 02 2018 | Updated EOI 189 | 70 | 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    Nov 11 2018 | 189 Invite THANK YOU LORD!
    Nov 17 2018 | Medical exam
    Dec 04 2018 | Visa lodge
    Mar 19 2019 | Visa DG! To God Be The Glory! God is good all the time! All the time God is good!
    between the dates are a lot of requirements gathering and praying
    July 25 2019 | Touchdown Sydney!
    July 26 2019 | Medicare and ATO
    July 29 2019 | Job hunting and house hunting
    Aug 8 2019 | Move in new house
    Sept 26 2019 | started First job! Praise the Lord
    Oct 24 2019 | resigned from 1st job
    Oct 28 2019 | started second job aligned with my skills and previous experience
    Dec 22 2020 | logged child visa 101
    Feb 19 2021 | AFP and Medical Request
    May 05 2021 | Child Visa 101 approved

  • zirkozirko PhilippinesPosts: 226Member

    @rjlim said:

    @nhodzkie said:

    @rjlim said:

    @nhodzkie said:

    Sir ask ko lang sa pinas immigration kung may interview pa ba on the granted PR visa or no more question na.? thanks in advance.

    no interview sa immigration unless siguro wala kang CFO sticker.

    sir CFO for family members, pano kung ako palang ang papunta later will be my family?

    Need mo pa din. And need din ng family mo pag sunod nila. May nag sabi previously na naka lusot sila pero nag karoon ng discussion with immigration officer. But if you ask me, I will not risk it.

    That was our case during our initial entry travel. We were allowed exit only after a lengthy appeal at the counter. Our passports were "marked" in the database for follow up on CFO sticker on next exit.

    We already secured our CFO stickers.

    233915 Environmental Engineer | 189 | Age: 25 pts | Education: 15 pts | Experience: 15 pts | English: 20 pts | Total: 75 pts

    11|04|18 - PTE-A L|R|S|W (77|90|90|79)
    18|04|18 - Started CDR
    23|04|18 - PTE-A L|R|S|W (87|90|90|90)
    01|05|18 - Registered with pinoyau
    07|06|18 - Lodged CDR + RSEA + Fast Track
    06|07|18 - EA assessor contact for further evidences
    10|07|18 - Received positive EA results + all years claimed
    11|07|18 - Lodged EOI 189
    10|10|18 - Invited
    10|12|18 - Invitation expired
    10|12|18 - Re-Invited
    03|02|19 - Lodge Visa 189
    16|03|19 - Medicals started
    26|03|19 - Medicals concluded
    29|03|19 - Medicals forwarded by clinic
    31|03|19 - Medicals cleared
    13|04|19 - CO contact for a frontloaded form
    13|04|19 - Requested form attached again
    13|04|19 - Left feedback
    23|04|19 - Visa grant
    22|08|19 - Initial Entry
    12|08|20 - BIG MOVE

    THANK YOU, LORD!!!

  • chigarciachigarcia TaguigPosts: 87Member

    Thanks po sa mga nagrespond! Nag sched narin po kami ng PDOS para walang hassle.

  • robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manilaPosts: 112Member

    With all work in government agencies suspended, mukang need re sched yung seminar para sa PDOS (Manila branch) for the month of April (1st-2nd week). Or hindi sila kasali? Antay lang din kami ng advice.

    Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

    November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

  • xiaolicoxiaolico AustraliaPosts: 916Member

    @robinsyreyes said:
    With all work in government agencies suspended, mukang need re sched yung seminar para sa PDOS (Manila branch) for the month of April (1st-2nd week). Or hindi sila kasali? Antay lang din kami ng advice.

    sana payagan na lang kayo umexit without the oec sticker. or option niyo, mag stop ever kayo HK or malaysia. yung oec, kailangan lang naman if sa pinas ka eexit. tas PR ka naman, so makakapasok ka ng au. i think puwede yun ha

    Computer Network and Systems Engineer - 263111
    Age 33-39- 25points
    English superior- 20points
    Bachelor's Degree- 15points
    Work Experience- 10pts
    Total- 70pts

    July 25, 2016- Lodged ACS
    August 2, 2016- Favorable letter from ACS
    January 10, 2017- Took PTE
    January 12, 2017- PTE exam results (L90 R86 S90 W79)
    January 12, 2017- EOI
    January 18, 2017- ITA received
    January 19, 2017- NBI (hit)
    January 23, 2017- Visa Lodge 189
    January 24, 2017- Medical bgc
    January 27, 2017- NBI clearance received
    February 2, 2017- Medical cleared (no action required)
    February 15, 2017- Grant
    October 26, 2017- Flight to Melbourne
    October 27, 2017- Landed in Melbourne
    July 14, 2018- Moved to Sydney
    October 11, 2019- Wife gave birth to a baby boy
    October 20, 2019- Applied for baby's birth certificate online
    October 23, 2019- Baby boy's birth certificate received
    October 25, 2019- Applied for baby's medicare
    October 31, 2019- Baby's medicare activated
    October 31, 2019- Applied for baby's citizenship certificate
    November 7, 2019- Received baby's citizenship certificate
    November 13, 2019- Applied for baby's passport
    November 20, 2019- Baby's AU passport received
    November 2, 2021- Submitted AU citizenship application for myself and my wife
    April 14, 2022- Received Interview With Standard Test letter. May 25 schedule.
    May 25, 2022- Passed the Australian Citizenship Test
    May 25, 2022- Citizenship Approval Received
    September 15, 2022- Invitation to Citizenship Ceremony Received
    October 6, 2022- Citizenship Ceremony

  • robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manilaPosts: 112Member

    @xiaolico said:

    @robinsyreyes said:
    With all work in government agencies suspended, mukang need re sched yung seminar para sa PDOS (Manila branch) for the month of April (1st-2nd week). Or hindi sila kasali? Antay lang din kami ng advice.

    sana payagan na lang kayo umexit without the oec sticker. or option niyo, mag stop ever kayo HK or malaysia. yung oec, kailangan lang naman if sa pinas ka eexit. tas PR ka naman, so makakapasok ka ng au. i think puwede yun ha

    Pwede sir, salamat sa advice. Though mejo matagal pa naman sana lang hindi na nga msyado dumami un cases. Nakabook na din kasi kami ng direct flight sa May, so abang abang na muna sa mangyayari sa mga sumunod na linggo. Yung wife ko pauwi din ng April 5 galing Singapore naman. Sa intindi ko sa quarantine announcement, hindi naman cancelled yung incoming/ outgoing flights for filipino citizens during the quarantine period(March 15-April 14)

    Mas takot kami sa possible impacts ng pagdami ng cases dito sa pinas bago pumunta jan sa Aus around May. As per DHA, hindi pa naman kasali PH sa flagged countries na may required isolation for incoming citizens and PR. Sana gumanda na din situation in the coming months, though data suggest na pataas pa yung curve ng infection rate. Godbless us.

    Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

    November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

  • robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manilaPosts: 112Member

    Manila Air travel rules & regulations during quarantine period

    Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

    November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

  • xiaolicoxiaolico AustraliaPosts: 916Member

    @robinsyreyes said:

    @xiaolico said:

    @robinsyreyes said:
    With all work in government agencies suspended, mukang need re sched yung seminar para sa PDOS (Manila branch) for the month of April (1st-2nd week). Or hindi sila kasali? Antay lang din kami ng advice.

    sana payagan na lang kayo umexit without the oec sticker. or option niyo, mag stop ever kayo HK or malaysia. yung oec, kailangan lang naman if sa pinas ka eexit. tas PR ka naman, so makakapasok ka ng au. i think puwede yun ha

    Pwede sir, salamat sa advice. Though mejo matagal pa naman sana lang hindi na nga msyado dumami un cases. Nakabook na din kasi kami ng direct flight sa May, so abang abang na muna sa mangyayari sa mga sumunod na linggo. Yung wife ko pauwi din ng April 5 galing Singapore naman. Sa intindi ko sa quarantine announcement, hindi naman cancelled yung incoming/ outgoing flights for filipino citizens during the quarantine period(March 15-April 14)

    Mas takot kami sa possible impacts ng pagdami ng cases dito sa pinas bago pumunta jan sa Aus around May. As per DHA, hindi pa naman kasali PH sa flagged countries na may required isolation for incoming citizens and PR. Sana gumanda na din situation in the coming months, though data suggest na pataas pa yung curve ng infection rate. Godbless us.

    Good luck bro. Hope everything will work out.

    Computer Network and Systems Engineer - 263111
    Age 33-39- 25points
    English superior- 20points
    Bachelor's Degree- 15points
    Work Experience- 10pts
    Total- 70pts

    July 25, 2016- Lodged ACS
    August 2, 2016- Favorable letter from ACS
    January 10, 2017- Took PTE
    January 12, 2017- PTE exam results (L90 R86 S90 W79)
    January 12, 2017- EOI
    January 18, 2017- ITA received
    January 19, 2017- NBI (hit)
    January 23, 2017- Visa Lodge 189
    January 24, 2017- Medical bgc
    January 27, 2017- NBI clearance received
    February 2, 2017- Medical cleared (no action required)
    February 15, 2017- Grant
    October 26, 2017- Flight to Melbourne
    October 27, 2017- Landed in Melbourne
    July 14, 2018- Moved to Sydney
    October 11, 2019- Wife gave birth to a baby boy
    October 20, 2019- Applied for baby's birth certificate online
    October 23, 2019- Baby boy's birth certificate received
    October 25, 2019- Applied for baby's medicare
    October 31, 2019- Baby's medicare activated
    October 31, 2019- Applied for baby's citizenship certificate
    November 7, 2019- Received baby's citizenship certificate
    November 13, 2019- Applied for baby's passport
    November 20, 2019- Baby's AU passport received
    November 2, 2021- Submitted AU citizenship application for myself and my wife
    April 14, 2022- Received Interview With Standard Test letter. May 25 schedule.
    May 25, 2022- Passed the Australian Citizenship Test
    May 25, 2022- Citizenship Approval Received
    September 15, 2022- Invitation to Citizenship Ceremony Received
    October 6, 2022- Citizenship Ceremony

  • johnnydapperjohnnydapper AustraliaPosts: 175Member

    Yan din worry ko @robinsyreyes , kakauwi ko lng from Singapore yesterday. Nag-home quarantine ako ngayon para lng safe. Flight ko pa Au sa May na din. PDOS ko april 1st week.

    Nagannounce ang Au na mandatory self-isolation for two weeks pag galing ibang countries. Ang hassle.

    EOI: July 1,2019 with 75 points SA Registered Nurse
    Invite: October 3, 2019
    Lodge: October 17, 2019
    Direct Grant: December 3, 2019

  • daemon33daemon33 SGPosts: 40Member

    Mahirap yung situation. Kami mangagaling from SG moving to SA. Ngayon kelangan na mag self-isolate for 14 days pagdating mo sa Australia.

  • JacrayeJacraye SydneyPosts: 199Member

    imo, weather the storm first. re-sched big move kung pwede pa. unless you already have a job waiting for you here in au or you have lots of savings, then push through. just make sure na updated ka sa mga restrictions and regulations due to covid19 issues.

    I think wala pa au sa peak ng pandemic situation. it just started, so things might still get worse.

    ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

  • aron_drnaron_drn SingaporePosts: 365Member

    I recommend po to reconsider yung pang IE or bigmove new po... after winter will be good i guess, September onwards. ngaun mahigpit dito sa 14days isolations pag hindi ka sumunod multa or penalty ka ganun kahigpit meron monitoring. Tsaka pag ikaw nilagnat at nag positive..lahat kayo sa bahay e isolate ng 14days. nasa Brisbane ako ngaun medyo hindi pa ganun ka rami ang me tama..peru nag increase dahil papasok ana gn winter season. Just an opinion..nasa sa n u na rin po if you want it po..cheers

  • tesutesu quezon cityPosts: 37Member

    @tmasuncion said:

    @tesu said:

    @tesu said:

    @tesu said:

    @tmasuncion said:
    Hello Guys! My wife is 6 weeks pregnant and wala pa kami sa OZ. okay lang naman noh?
    no need for any documents. Totoo ba na maging citizen yung baby kapag doon ipanganak?

    Hello, we are on the same boat. Sana may nakakaalam kung may need gawin. Salamat sa inyo. Congrats pala!

    just saw this. might worth reading... https://expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/369585-wife-pregnant-after-google-page-ranking-grant.html

    congrats to you too @tesu ... yeah, I came across a similar discussion and spoke with a few PR friends who are already in Australia and gave birth there. Most of them are saying the following things:

    1. If Born there, then the baby will acquire citizenship at birth.
    2. Hospitable bills will be covered by the government/medicare or in other words giving birth is for free as long as it is in the a public system. (Not sure about this yet and hopefully someone can confirm.)
    3. fly to australia as soon as possible as it's not safe and healthy for the baby. they say 4 to 5 months is allowed to fly.

    @tmasuncion thank you! actually, I'm a bit stressed kung anong magiging decision naming. my wife is 1.5 months pregnant and OB told us to fly the earliest possible but with the ongoing pandemic mejo mahirap gawin. :(

  • tesutesu quezon cityPosts: 37Member

    @kathness10 said:
    Hello po, just wanna ask if need pa magpa-polio vaccine before big move?

    no need po ng kahit anong vaccine for all adults travelling to AU based sa experience po naming last Feb.

  • adrbleaisaadrbleaisa MandaluyongPosts: 69Member

    Hello guys, ask ko lang po if yung Arrive by date namin is April and since nag kaka COVID issues worldwide, puede po ba yun ma move? Pano po ba contact yung immigration to ask? Thank you.

  • mcril22mcril22 Sydney NSWPosts: 130Member

    @adrbleaisa same question din ako though sa NOv2020 pa ang arriveBy date namen. wala lang ako sa pinas, try calling po ang VFS Global kasi sila yung representative ng au immi sa pinas. if may kakilala ka sa oz pede mo din patawagan ang immi dun at ipatanong... sana maayos...

  • GrifterGrifter Posts: 458Member

    @aron_drn @Jacraye

    Hello. Salamat sa inputs. Pinagiisipan din namen to delay our BM. Got our grant 2018 pa, excited na sana for BM this year. Kaya lang with covid, baka next year na lang.
    Stay safe po sa lahat ❤️

  • lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

    Age: 25 Language: 20 Experience: 15 Education: 15

    08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

  • zirkozirko PhilippinesPosts: 226Member

    "Anyone arriving in Australia from overseas will be forced to self-isolate for 14 days, while lockdown measures similar to those in place in European countries remain on the table."

    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-15/coronavirus-covid19-self-isolation-announced-for-australia/12057772

    233915 Environmental Engineer | 189 | Age: 25 pts | Education: 15 pts | Experience: 15 pts | English: 20 pts | Total: 75 pts

    11|04|18 - PTE-A L|R|S|W (77|90|90|79)
    18|04|18 - Started CDR
    23|04|18 - PTE-A L|R|S|W (87|90|90|90)
    01|05|18 - Registered with pinoyau
    07|06|18 - Lodged CDR + RSEA + Fast Track
    06|07|18 - EA assessor contact for further evidences
    10|07|18 - Received positive EA results + all years claimed
    11|07|18 - Lodged EOI 189
    10|10|18 - Invited
    10|12|18 - Invitation expired
    10|12|18 - Re-Invited
    03|02|19 - Lodge Visa 189
    16|03|19 - Medicals started
    26|03|19 - Medicals concluded
    29|03|19 - Medicals forwarded by clinic
    31|03|19 - Medicals cleared
    13|04|19 - CO contact for a frontloaded form
    13|04|19 - Requested form attached again
    13|04|19 - Left feedback
    23|04|19 - Visa grant
    22|08|19 - Initial Entry
    12|08|20 - BIG MOVE

    THANK YOU, LORD!!!

  • FearFactory_17FearFactory_17 Posts: 109Member

    @tesu said:

    @tmasuncion said:

    @tesu said:

    @tesu said:

    @tesu said:

    @tmasuncion said:
    Hello Guys! My wife is 6 weeks pregnant and wala pa kami sa OZ. okay lang naman noh?
    no need for any documents. Totoo ba na maging citizen yung baby kapag doon ipanganak?

    Hello, we are on the same boat. Sana may nakakaalam kung may need gawin. Salamat sa inyo. Congrats pala!

    just saw this. might worth reading... https://expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/369585-wife-pregnant-after-google-page-ranking-grant.html

    congrats to you too @tesu ... yeah, I came across a similar discussion and spoke with a few PR friends who are already in Australia and gave birth there. Most of them are saying the following things:

    1. If Born there, then the baby will acquire citizenship at birth.
    2. Hospitable bills will be covered by the government/medicare or in other words giving birth is for free as long as it is in the a public system. (Not sure about this yet and hopefully someone can confirm.)
    3. fly to australia as soon as possible as it's not safe and healthy for the baby. they say 4 to 5 months is allowed to fly.

    @tmasuncion thank you! actually, I'm a bit stressed kung anong magiging decision naming. my wife is 1.5 months pregnant and OB told us to fly the earliest possible but with the ongoing pandemic mejo mahirap gawin. :(

    Me and my wife are planning this year din sana for her to get pregnant coz mag 34 na sya.

    I hope na maging ok wife ko til magdeliver sya.

    *May 2016 -Heard one friend sharing stories about Australia
    -Had my research the ff.day about my job opportunity in Australia
    -Become aware about PTE, ANZSCO and VETASSESS
    *Sept.2016 - 1st attempt of PTE (Dubai). LRSW = 83/71/76/83
    *Dec.2016 - Submitted docs to VETASSESS for Skills Assessment
    *Feb.2017 - Positive result from VETASSESS
    (Only chance of EOI was in SA which require high points for a 489 visa)
    *Mar.2017 - 2nd attempt of PTE (Phil). LRSW = 86/76/65/90 (unsuccessful to get superior)
    *Nov.2017- I turned 40, which means minus 10 pts. =(
    - Started to lose hope and forget my Aus dream for a while
    *July 2018 - NT, SA and Tasmania were open
    - I needed to get a superior score from PTE
    *Aug. 2018 - 3rd attempt of PTE (Dubai). LRSW = 57/69/84/56 (scores were awful)
    (Despite my scores, I am determined and wont stop til i get that superior)
    *Oct.2018 - 4th attempt of PTE (Phil). LRSW = 79/90/83/86 (at last!)
    *Nov.2018 - EOI Northern Territory, Tasmania and SA
    *Aug.1, 2019 - Northern Territory ITA
    *Aug.7, 2019 - Official NT Skillselect ITA (Hired MA for visa lodging)
    *Aug.20, 2019 - Lodged Visa
    (Whatever the outcome is, life goes on & Im forever grateful to the Lord)
    *Nov.18, 2019 - 489 Visa direct grant

    Thank you Lord

  • odwightodwight SingaporePosts: 230Member

    @lecia said:
    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    pa pm nadin sa akin mam kasi hindi ko sure kung tutuloy ba ako end ng April or cancel muna.
    hindi pa din pala kayo naka BM? kala ko nakaalis na kayo?

  • Noodles12Noodles12 SydneyPosts: 484Member

    Tama suggestion ng iba na idelay na muna BM if kaya pa. Baka kasi mahirapan lang din makahanap ng work, ng permanent place etc. Plus need mag self quarantine ng 14 days.

    Lalong magiging mahirap yung adjustment period niyo if ever.

    Feeling ko in the next couple of weeks eh dadami pa ang cases at magiging mahigpit na. Praying na sana wag lumala gaya ng sa italy, iran at South Korea.

    Keep safe everyone!

    261312 - Developer Programmer
    May 2016 - Started gathering ACS requirements
    May 2016 - IELTS self review
    Jun 2016 - PTE-A self review (Haven't decided which one will choose between IELTS and PTE)
    Jun 16 2016 - Completed employment references for ACS assessment.
    Jun 28 2016 - Submitted requirements to ACS
    Jul 08 2016 - Received ACS Result. (AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing, 7yrs ++ years credited. sayang nde pa naging 8yrs)
    Sep 08 2016 - IELTS Speaking Test
    Sep 10 2016 - IELTS Listening, Reading and Writing Test
    Sep 23 2016 - IELTS Result (L7.5, R7, S8, W6.5) :(
    Sep 26 2016 - Applied for remarking
    Nov 30 2016 - Got result for remarking, score did not changed (wasted precious time)
    Dec 20 2016 - Took PTE-A Exam
    Dec 21 2016 - Got PTE Result (L 77, R, 70, S 82, W 80) Thank God!
    Dec 27 2016 - Submitted EOI 189 (65pts)
    Feb 2, 2017 - EOI pts updated to 70 pts due to 8yrs work experience milestone.
    Feb 15, 2017 - Invited to lodge
    March 25, 2017 - Medical at Nationwide Makati
    Apr 11, 2017 - Lodge Application
    Apr 12, 2017 - Front loaded Docs
    May 2, 2017 - CO Contact GSM Adelaide - Requesting for additional Employment evidence, Health Dec for child, Additional De facto Evidence, Consent for Child.
    May 15, 2017 - Submitted all docs requested by CO.
    Aug 10, 2017 - Second CO contact requesting for partner's evidence of functional English (even though we submitted this during lodging)
    Aug 11, 2017 - Submitted CO requested document.
    Nov 1, 2017 3rd CO Contact requesting for new medical exam for daughter since the TB test already expired.

    (panong nde ma eexpire eh ang tagal tagal na namin nag lodge. Malapit nadin mag expire yung NBI clearance ko so sa 4th CO contact rerequest naman ng new NBI clearance?)

    Nov 11, 2017 - Medical of daughter
    Jan 12, 2017 - Submitted New NBI Clearance
    Jan 17, 2018 - 4th CO Contact requesting for Health undertaking form for our daughter. Submit the form the same day.
    Feb 20, 2018 - Sent Feedback to DIBP regarding how slow the processing of the CO.
    Feb 21, 2018 - Grant Received!!!
    May 11, 2018 - Initial Entry at Sydney
    Dec 2018 or Jan 2019 Tentative big move!

  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 2,179Member, Moderator

    delay muna, in the next few days or weeks, magsisimula na ang work from home ng mga companies.
    so baka freeze muna ang hiring until maging ok ang lahat..

    18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

    Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

  • adrbleaisaadrbleaisa MandaluyongPosts: 69Member

    @lecia said:
    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    Thanks @lecia . Sige, wait namin email address saan kami mag email. Thank you so much.

  • badblockzbadblockz ADLPosts: 57Member

    @lecia said:
    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    hi @lecia is this also applicable kaya sa mga secondary applicants? nasa pinas pa kase yung family ko. i'll send na rin a PM in case need ko yung email address. thanks!

  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 2,179Member, Moderator

    @badblockz said:

    @lecia said:
    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    hi @lecia is this also applicable kaya sa mga secondary applicants? nasa pinas pa kase yung family ko. i'll send na rin a PM in case need ko yung email address. thanks!

    saw this

    @MikeYanbu said:
    use this email when contacting them for request of entry extesion, mabilis reply dito...

    [email protected]

    18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

    Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 2,179Member, Moderator

    @badblockz said:

    @lecia said:
    @adrbleaisa @mcril22 yes pwde ma delay ang entry or BM, mag email ka to wave initial entry then maka receive ma reply sa kanila na waived na ang entry nyo. Send ako sa pm pag nahanap ko ang eaddress kung san isend.

    hi @lecia is this also applicable kaya sa mga secondary applicants? nasa pinas pa kase yung family ko. i'll send na rin a PM in case need ko yung email address. thanks!

    saw this email address

    @MikeYanbu said:
    use this email when contacting them for request of entry extesion, mabilis reply dito...

    [email protected]

    18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

    Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

  • badblockzbadblockz ADLPosts: 57Member
  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 2,179Member, Moderator

    @badblockz said:
    salamat po @Captain_A !

    all the best. keep safe

    18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

    Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(46423)

leeistherealone ryanrocsnorcarevirShirleenSosassygirl23anj_ciojaysamsonInesLaver3Jitenderrvmleonardothebenjirickypurpleprincessbriandmikosharlowtee26dogyijhunaan93superkyroKatiaMeza
Browse Members

Members Online (11) + Guest (105)

magueroMaceyVeyburgerjdashsmiley02kidfrompolomolokmewgimmoe_greenepaedocypris18MapleKennethR

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters