If you are just starting your journey and wish to have a good grasp on the latest Australia migration changes, this webinar will surely put you on track. It's a comprehensive overview from our MARA Partner - Visa Consort covering the steps you need, points (how to maximize them) and also the pitfalls or mistakes to avoid. Click here if you want to know more
Registered Nurse and want to live and work in Australia? Do you want to be a Registered Nurse in Australia? Are you ready to start the Outcome Based Assessment? Join this Live Q & A segment by World2Australia.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

PTE ACADEMIC

1632633635637638674

Comments

  • ahyenahyen UAEPosts: 99Member

    @riedbach said:
    I improved a bit in my mock test pero mababa padin yung pronunciation ko.
    this time nagfocus ako sa speaking which is nagimprove naman. Focusing on reading now. any view po on my results? Dont know why mababa lagi pronunciation ko. medyo sablay padin ako sa RL at nauutal.

    Konting push po sa RA, RS, RO at WFD

    233513 | 80 points
    March 2019 - PTE: S90 R90 W90 L90
    June 2019 - Submitted CDR to EA
    July 2019 - Received positive EA assessment + RSEA
    August 2019 - EOI submission
    August 2020 - EOI updated 8 years exp.
    August 2020 - waiting for husband's english language test pending since March dahil sa covid

  • baikenbaiken QLDPosts: 216Member

    @riedbach said:

    @Erwann05 said:
    Hi All,

    San po pwde mag mock test? Diko mahanap yung link sa ptetutorials.com...

    Thanks in advance.

    pm sent.

    pabulong din bro ng links :smile:

    263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 15 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 85

    23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

    07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (75/80)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (80/85)

    Wife prepping for PTE as well for additional +5, Target Points (90/95) = ******

    **ITA = ******
    Visa Grant = ********

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

  • edmarieledmariel PERTHPosts: 123Member

    Hello Guyz, need some help, I’m aiming for superior, kaya lang sablay pa din. San po pwede work out sa score na to. Salamat 🙏🏻

  • IzanagiIzanagi Posts: 22Member

    @Admin said:

    @Izanagi said:

    grabe ang galing ng Written discourse mo po. san po kayo nag focus ng husto to get a 90 sa written discourse?

    @Admin
    ginamit ko ung essay template d2 tas gumamit ako ng synonyms ng ibang words kunwari synonyms ng great ginawa kong profound. Eto ung pgkakaalam ko ha. Baka may ibang may idea d2.

  • IzanagiIzanagi Posts: 22Member

    @ahyen said:

    @Izanagi

    RS, RA,WFD and careful sa MCMA kasi right minus wrong po

    @ahyen thank you. medyo tagilid ako sa RS nde ko makuha ung buong sentence Lalo na pag nsa 12 words na ung sinabi. Ung sa MCMA 1 nalng ang pinili kong answer baka nga mali pa ung napili ko hahaha. More practice pa ko sa RS.

  • riedbachriedbach PhilippinesPosts: 31Member

    @ahyen said:

    @riedbach said:
    I improved a bit in my mock test pero mababa padin yung pronunciation ko.
    this time nagfocus ako sa speaking which is nagimprove naman. Focusing on reading now. any view po on my results? Dont know why mababa lagi pronunciation ko. medyo sablay padin ako sa RL at nauutal.

    Konting push po sa RA, RS, RO at WFD

    @ahyen, Thanks po sa advice! more practice po ako dyan. :smiley:

  • ahyenahyen UAEPosts: 99Member

    @edmariel said:
    Hello Guyz, need some help, I’m aiming for superior, kaya lang sablay pa din. San po pwede work out sa score na to. Salamat 🙏🏻!

    WFD will boost your L and W scores. For reading, careful with MCMAs

    233513 | 80 points
    March 2019 - PTE: S90 R90 W90 L90
    June 2019 - Submitted CDR to EA
    July 2019 - Received positive EA assessment + RSEA
    August 2019 - EOI submission
    August 2020 - EOI updated 8 years exp.
    August 2020 - waiting for husband's english language test pending since March dahil sa covid

  • edmarieledmariel PERTHPosts: 123Member

    Honestly po nakuha ko WFD yong 3 except pala yong isang word mali spelling ko, ok naman yong RS, nagtaka lang ako siguro sa MCCMA kasi multiple answers talaga sagot ko. Dapat siguro pili na lang Isa kung di sure or skip na lang. nakakasad lang, pero tuloy laban, baka sa SST, kasi di ko siguro nakuha ng maayos yong thought. Any tips sa SST?

    Sa Reading ba, kahit di mo sagutan yong MCMA may Chance masuperior? Naubusan ako ng time dahil sa MCMA ayon nagsuffer FIB.

    Magtake na lang ulit ako soon. Baka kulang pa sa practice sa Reading.

    Thanks po pala. 🙂 take ako soon.

    @ahyen said:

    @edmariel said:
    Hello Guyz, need some help, I’m aiming for superior, kaya lang sablay pa din. San po pwede work out sa score na to. Salamat 🙏🏻!

    WFD will boost your L and W scores. For reading, careful with MCMAs

  • gelangelgelangel Posts: 31Member
    Saan po pwede magtake ng mock exams? :smile:
  • adam2611adam2611 philippines Posts: 37Member

    @gelangel said:
    Saan po pwede magtake ng mock exams? :smile:

    PTEGURUS is good for a mock exam. start your preparation with https://www.ptegurus.com/

  • adam2611adam2611 philippines Posts: 37Member

    @ahhjo said:

    please help
    with reading...

    subukan gamit ang mga tip na ito https://www.ptegurus.com/blog/category/pte-reading-tips/

  • jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 43Member

    @gelangel said:
    Saan po pwede magtake ng mock exams? :smile:

    @gelangel
    https://www.ptepractice.com/

    It's paid but totally worth it. Why? This is from Pearson itself. So you get a feel of the actual exam as well as the scoring.

  • riedbachriedbach PhilippinesPosts: 31Member

    Question po sa writing SWT. In the actual exam, can you actually copy paste the sentences/paragraph prompt to the answer box?

    How about for Essay, can you actually copy paste the whole essay to the NEXT essay prompt? In ptepractice mock exam, it is possible po kasi. Would be great if it's possible to do that in the actual exam to save time writing the template/structure for the 2nd Essay prompt. :)

  • jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 43Member

    @riedbach said:
    Question po sa writing SWT. In the actual exam, can you actually copy paste the sentences/paragraph prompt to the answer box?

    Nope, you can't. Tried it.

    How about for Essay, can you actually copy paste the whole essay to the NEXT essay prompt? In ptepractice mock exam, it is possible po kasi. Would be great if it's possible to do that in the actual exam to save time writing the template/structure for the 2nd Essay prompt. :)

    If you are pertaining to your essay, not sure.

    Overall, the ptemock is via web browser while the actual mock is a stand alone application. Meaning, it has full control over the keyboard, mouse, etc.

  • jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 43Member

    Overall, the ptemock is via web browser while the actual mock is a stand alone application. Meaning, it has full control over the keyboard, mouse, etc.

    I mean actual exam 😂

  • riedbachriedbach PhilippinesPosts: 31Member

    @jaznimbo said:

    @riedbach said:
    Question po sa writing SWT. In the actual exam, can you actually copy paste the sentences/paragraph prompt to the answer box?

    Nope, you can't. Tried it.

    How about for Essay, can you actually copy paste the whole essay to the NEXT essay prompt? In ptepractice mock exam, it is possible po kasi. Would be great if it's possible to do that in the actual exam to save time writing the template/structure for the 2nd Essay prompt. :)

    If you are pertaining to your essay, not sure.

    Overall, the ptemock is via web browser while the actual mock is a stand alone application. Meaning, it has full control over the keyboard, mouse, etc.

    thank you @jaznimbo! so kailangan pala talaga bilisan magtype sa essay. haha..

  • ahyenahyen UAEPosts: 99Member

    @edmariel said:
    Honestly po nakuha ko WFD yong 3 except pala yong isang word mali spelling ko, ok naman yong RS, nagtaka lang ako siguro sa MCCMA kasi multiple answers talaga sagot ko. Dapat siguro pili na lang Isa kung di sure or skip na lang. nakakasad lang, pero tuloy laban, baka sa SST, kasi di ko siguro nakuha ng maayos yong thought. Any tips sa SST?

    Sa Reading ba, kahit di mo sagutan yong MCMA may Chance masuperior? Naubusan ako ng time dahil sa MCMA ayon nagsuffer FIB.

    Magtake na lang ulit ako soon. Baka kulang pa sa practice sa Reading.

    Thanks po pala. 🙂 take ako soon.

    @ahyen said:

    @edmariel said:
    Hello Guyz, need some help, I’m aiming for superior, kaya lang sablay pa din. San po pwede work out sa score na to. Salamat 🙏🏻!

    WFD will boost your L and W scores. For reading, careful with MCMAs

    If you're sure in WFD, then improve your SST and SWT ensure there are lot of keywords. Do not spend much time in MCMA, focus on RWFIB, RFIB and RO.

    233513 | 80 points
    March 2019 - PTE: S90 R90 W90 L90
    June 2019 - Submitted CDR to EA
    July 2019 - Received positive EA assessment + RSEA
    August 2019 - EOI submission
    August 2020 - EOI updated 8 years exp.
    August 2020 - waiting for husband's english language test pending since March dahil sa covid

  • Erwann05Erwann05 Dipolog CityPosts: 20Member

    Hi Guys,

    Goo day! Dun po ba sa Listening Fill in the Blanks, pwede na diretso magtype ng answer sa blanks or sa white board po muna isusulat?

    Thanks in advance.

  • flying_limeflying_lime Posts: 27Member

    @Erwann05 said:
    Hi Guys,

    Goo day! Dun po ba sa Listening Fill in the Blanks, pwede na diretso magtype ng answer sa blanks or sa white board po muna isusulat?

    Thanks in advance.

    Hi there, both are acceptable methods however in my case, I type in my answers immediately to save time.

  • Erwann05Erwann05 Dipolog CityPosts: 20Member

    Thanks po @flying_lime. Took the unscored mock exam of pte tutorials. Sobrang hahaba ng RS halos 10 words minimum yung mga items. Sa real exam, halos ganun din ba kahaba? :/

  • SupersaiyanSupersaiyan Sasanaki VillagePosts: 1,173Member

    @engr.levy said:
    Got my result yesterday. First take overall 90.
    Useful yung template sa DI, SST, RL. 2 weeks practice about 2-3 hrs a day. Basta may free time ako nagrereview ako ng DI, WE, SWT, RL, RA, saka inuulit ulit ko mga template hanngang sa kabisadong kabisado ko na. Yung sa listening and reading kelangan lang talaga practice mong magbasa and intindihin yung message and theme.

    I'll try to write tips next time.

    Thanks sa lahat ng tips sa thread na to :)

    Congrats my fellow colleague in WSP. God bless on next steps. ;)

    =========================================

    261212 Web Developer


    TOTAL POINTS: 75

    (Age:30 | Education: 10 | English: 20 | Experience: 5 | No Partner: 10)


    =========================================


    20170614 - Garnering Docs

    20170724 - Decided to go to PTE rather IELTS

    20170725 - Reviewing for PTE and collating docs

    20170818 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

    20170818 - Notarized Affidavit for 1 Employer

    20170821 - CTC Docs (32 pages)

    20170824 - ACS Submission (Developer Programmer)

    20170915 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

    20171013 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

    20171017 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20171027 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20171102 - Lodge EOI 190 (Any) 55 Points

    20171114 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

    20171120 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 2

    20171218 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180213 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180305 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180322 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180328 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

    20180410 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180428 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180517 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180605 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180711 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180726 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 3

    20180730 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20180911 - Bought PTE Voucher from co - pinoyau user

    20181217 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190114 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190129 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190213 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190226 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190308 - Bought PTE Voucher

    20190313 - PTE Superior (Thanks God!)

    20190313 - Lodge EOI 190 (NSW) 65 Points

    20190314 - Lodge EOI 190 (VIC) 65 Points

    20191110 - Additional 5 points for Work XP

    20191111 - Garnering additional docs for ACS Reassessment

    20191121 - CTC Docs

    20191121 - ACS Submission (Web Developer)

    20191216 - ACS Result: Unsuitable for Migration (Web Developer)

    20191216-19 - ACS Result Appeal For Some Content Errors

    20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

    20200103 - ACS Review Submission (Web Developer)

    20200129 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Web Developer)


    =========================================


    PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

    20171005 - (L:60|R:67|W:69|S:60) (G:74|OF:58|P:46|S:90|V:70|WD:90)

    20171025 - (L:71|R:77|W:77|S:82) (G:90|OF:78|P:72|S:86|V:70|WD:57)

    20171114 - (L:72|R:76|W:72|S:71) (G:88|OF:60|P:80|S:90|V:75|WD:79)

    20180103 - (L:63|R:69|W:73|S:69) (G:90|OF:62|P:60|S:90|V:69|WD:90)

    20180221 - (L:76|R:81|W:82|S:73) (G:85|OF:61|P:58|S:88|V:90|WD:90)

    20180321 - (L:63|R:89|W:72|S:77) (G:90|OF:82|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

    20180403 - (L:71|R:71|W:78|S:90) (G:74|OF:90|P:62|S:66|V:90|WD:85)

    20180426 - (L:66|R:85|W:74|S:81) (G:71|OF:83|P:69|S:18|V:79|WD:90)

    20180511 - (L:66|R:75|W:74|S:65) (G:90|OF:74|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

    20180604 - (L:75|R:75|W:81|S:79) (G:82|OF:76|P:68|S:90|V:87|WD:90)

    20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

    20180720 - (L:70|R:74|W:87|S:73) (G:80|OF:88|P:75|S:90|V:69|WD:84)

    20180906 - (L:81|R:78|W:86|S:86) (G:87|OF:90|P:71|S:89|V:88|WD:90) - Awtsu

    20180925 - (L:75|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:77|OF:89|P:65|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20190109 - (L:72|R:86|W:83|S:90) (G:70|OF:84|P:74|S:84|V:86|WD:90)

    20190129 - (L:77|R:90|W:83|S:87) (G:73|OF:73|P:68|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

    20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

    20190307 - (L:81|R:90|W:90|S:76) (G:74|OF:67|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


    PTE MOCK EXAMS:

    20170824 - Test A (L:55|R:48|W:54|S:57) (G:47|OF:59|P:39|S:69|V:55|WD:47)

    20170831 - Test B (L:64|R:53|W:61|S:61) (G:65|OF:62|P:52|S:84|V:68|WD:90)

    20171017 - Test A (L:62|R:51|W:65|S:54) (G:47|OF:53|P:37|S:81|V:66|WD:90)

    20171021 - Test B (L:77|R:65|W:77|S:70) (G:82|OF:74|P:74|S:90|V:81|WD:75)

    20171116 - Test A (L:72|R:56|W:77|S:68) (G:83|OF:59|P:57|S:90|V:79|WD:90)

    20171119 - Test B (L:74|R:66|W:76|S:56) (G:90|OF:41|P:43|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20171121 - Test B (L:89|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:90|OF:90|P:70|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20180328 - Test A (L:69|R:75|W:74|S:67) (G:90|OF:70|P:34|S:81|V:85|WD:90)

    20180329 - Test B (L:82|R:78|W:81|S:89) (G:90|OF:89|P:61|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

    20180726 - Test C (L:79|R:86|W:89|S:74) (G:78|OF:78|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:79)


    MY PTE TIPS AND STRATEGIES:

    http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/329106/#Comment_329106


    PTE TRUSTED SITES AND PRACTICES:

    APEUni.com (https://www.apeuni.com/)

    RealPTE.com (https://realpte.com/)

    PTETutorials.com (https://ptetutorials.com/)

    =========================================


    Matthew 17:20 King James Version (KJV):

    And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

  • flying_limeflying_lime Posts: 27Member

    @Erwann05 said:
    Thanks po @flying_lime. Took the unscored mock exam of pte tutorials. Sobrang hahaba ng RS halos 10 words minimum yung mga items. Sa real exam, halos ganun din ba kahaba? :/

    Most welcome! It's alright, practice lang ng practice, try Apeuni too, kase some of the RS na andun ay lumabas sa actual PTE exam ko which I took two days ago. Ang ginawa ko, which is proven naman kase I got high marks, is if di mo nakuha ang whole sentence ng RS let's say sa last few words ng sentence, just insert any phrases to complete the sentence like "the students are going to the university" or, "the students are going to the library" and you'll be fine, as long as you don't pause and your oral fluency is there. All the best!

  • Erwann05Erwann05 Dipolog CityPosts: 20Member

    @flying_lime said:

    @Erwann05 said:
    Thanks po @flying_lime. Took the unscored mock exam of pte tutorials. Sobrang hahaba ng RS halos 10 words minimum yung mga items. Sa real exam, halos ganun din ba kahaba? :/

    Most welcome! It's alright, practice lang ng practice, try Apeuni too, kase some of the RS na andun ay lumabas sa actual PTE exam ko which I took two days ago. Ang ginawa ko, which is proven naman kase I got high marks, is if di mo nakuha ang whole sentence ng RS let's say sa last few words ng sentence, just insert any phrases to complete the sentence like "the students are going to the university" or, "the students are going to the library" and you'll be fine, as long as you don't pause and your oral fluency is there. All the best!

    Many thanks for the tip! :)

  • adam2611adam2611 philippines Posts: 37Member

    Uy, ang PTE Aspirant na nakakakuha ng 79+ sa lahat ng mga seksyon sa PTE Exam. Gumamit ng tama ang mga tip at trick na ito https://pteacademicnews.blogspot.com/

  • ptemadhuriptemadhuri Posts: 4Member

    Find here Tested Method to Score 79+ in PTE Exam : https://www.ptegurus.com/blog/how-to-get-79-in-pte-exam/

  • BMamba24BMamba24 PhilippinesPosts: 13Member

    Thank you so much sa lahat ng mga mababait dito na walang tigil mag share ng tips nila :smiley:
    Lalo na kanila @Supersaiyan @Heprex . The best ang tips nyo! Maraming salamat mga pre! God bless and Good luck ti all! :smile:

    | | Age : 30 , Education: 15?, Experience: xx, English: 20, Partner: 5?| 70 Points
    .
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7:7
    .
    05.29.2019 | PTE-A L 73 R 79 S 90 W 71 - I wasn't able to answer two WFD questions bcoz I ran out of time =(
    ———— work ————
    12.01.2019 | Review for PTE
    12.17.2019 | PTE-A L 90 R 90 S 90 W 90 - All praise and thanks to our Lord God!

  • ptemadhuriptemadhuri Posts: 4Member

    Good news for UK lovers.
    Pearson is now accepting all kind of visas for UK immigration. So start PTE practice with PTE GURUS and get your desired score effortlessly.

  • chinitayrachinitayra Posts: 11Member

    Hi! Newbie here...

    Question lang po, sa WFD, may deduction po ba sa points kung mas madami yung words na natype mo than the expected word count? Example, hindi po ako sure kung anong article yung ginamit so I typed a/an and the. 😅

    Thank you in advance!

  • ahyenahyen UAEPosts: 99Member

    Congratulations, @BMamba24! God bless on your next steps.

    Yes it will affect your score @chinitayra

    233513 | 80 points
    March 2019 - PTE: S90 R90 W90 L90
    June 2019 - Submitted CDR to EA
    July 2019 - Received positive EA assessment + RSEA
    August 2019 - EOI submission
    August 2020 - EOI updated 8 years exp.
    August 2020 - waiting for husband's english language test pending since March dahil sa covid

  • AdminAdmin SingaporePosts: 1,623Administrator

    grabe ang galing 90 lahat. congrats @BMamba24

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(40973)

dianaJoieJevonserikathybantol047an_vilkristycutie_rhachjenelleboneteishanbakshinikkivelasco08kamoteng_kahoyphamelaohjayrcornelioaltheaisyummypvpdoormanobjectjase_bernabekhatecoangelv21eileenmc
Browse Members

Members Online (4) + Guest (133)

fgsSupersaiyanEricLuckytsenes05

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters