If you are just starting your journey and wish to have a good grasp on the latest Australia migration changes, this webinar will surely put you on track. It's a comprehensive overview from our MARA Partner - Visa Consort covering the steps you need, points (how to maximize them) and also the pitfalls or mistakes to avoid. Click here if you want to know more
Registered Nurse and want to live and work in Australia? Do you want to be a Registered Nurse in Australia? Are you ready to start the Outcome Based Assessment? Join this Live Q & A segment by World2Australia.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

PARTNER VISA (Subclass 309 & 100)

1201202204206207212

Comments

  • paulinepauline Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 813Member
    > @Masc15 said:
    > Hello! New here po sana po my maka tulong. Ask ko lng if ano mga requirements sa pag kuha ng CNI dito sa Phil's. Australian embassy? Plan po kasi namin ng boyfriend ko na dito mag pakasal divorced po sya sa previous marriage nya. Tnx po in advance. 😊

    Same tayo ng case. Kumuha ako ng Cenomar sa PSA at kinuhaan ko na din ng Cenomar si hubby ko para proof na di pa talaga sya nagpakasal sa pinas ever.
  • basiabasia BrisbanePosts: 57Member

    Hi Pips... if there is any sense ang news ko ito ay probably HOPE...may nabasa ako sa FB na may isang pinay na nakakuha na ng 309 grant after 16 months. She lodged her application last March 2018. Para lang may guidance tayo. keep our fingers crossed and faith alive.

  • ajiiiiiiajiiiiii Posts: 19Member
    Hello po mga kuya and ate. Hihingi lang po sana ako ng advice. Kasi po si fiancee nag apply po ng student visa. Then sabi po ng tita niya na ang ilalagay po niya is her father,mother and lola po sa dependent niya. So which means di ako nailagay as her defacto. Ngaun di namin alam kung ano gagawin namin para makasunod po sa kanya. 😭 any advice po? Thank you po God bless!
  • Summit_MigrationSummit_Migration Posts: 2Member

    Hi all, some great advice on this forum. Check out this Partner Visa guide which also answers alot of questions.

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    edited July 2019
    > @tonilicious0613 said:

    > @kindred thanks for the info. just want to ask for ur input again though. i’m planning to get a 52 weeks certificate in accounting course in Cairns and will be living with my bf in the same apartment. i’m hoping to get an employer after the course for working visa. will it help our chances of obtaining a partners visa later on? appreciate your advise.

    Hi,

    So much going on in here yeah. Didn’t have time to respond quickly.

    Anyway, let’s deconstruct your question?

    When you said you’d be studying a 52-week course that means you are planning to come here as a student initially and then later on apply for a partner visa?

    If indeed that’s your plan and your question is exactly if it would help in applying for visa 309?

    I think it would have no bearing on the 309 because the immigration would be weighing your 309 application based on the de facto criteria— genuine relationship, and the aspects of social, financial, and future plans of the relationship.

    If it were a PR application like visa 308 or 309 having studied in AUS would give you points for skills visa, but it’s 309. It’s a purposeful activity though while waiting for 309 approval and then later on use it when you start working.

    Which leads me to your next question:
    If you could you use your qualification obtained to look for a work sponsor. That is entirely different visa from 309.

    So there.

    Hope it helps

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @Alexia said:
    > mahal ba yung 52 weeks certificate?? guyyysss paano ba magpaaasssess ng credentials, kapag graduate sa pinas. pano ipapaaassess dito sa australia??gusto ko sana.


    Good question! a 52- week course most likely would be offered by tech-voc colleges so the fees are cheaper compared to UNIs. It all depends on the course really. But some 52- week courses within a diploma level may cost between 9k-14k.

    Assessment of skills and qualifications would fall under varying agencies depending on the field. For example, nurses would have their credentials assessed by APHRA. Teachers need to be assessed by AITSL. To be sure, you can access the SOL or occupation list for 2019 online. Under your field of expertise or nominated job ( nurse e.g ) within the same row you’ll see the assessing body where you need to send copies of your credentials for assessment.

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @basia said:
    > Hi Pips... if there is any sense ang news ko ito ay probably HOPE...may nabasa ako sa FB na may isang pinay na nakakuha na ng 309 grant after 16 months. She lodged her application last March 2018. Para lang may guidance tayo. keep our fingers crossed and faith alive.


    Really?! We’re on the same boat— 16 months running! OMG that means those who applied March 2018 like us would perhaps get a visa this month!

    Sana nga! Thanks for sharing!

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @ajiiiiii said:
    > Hello po mga kuya and ate. Hihingi lang po sana ako ng advice. Kasi po si fiancee nag apply po ng student visa. Then sabi po ng tita niya na ang ilalagay po niya is her father,mother and lola po sa dependent niya. So which means di ako nailagay as her defacto. Ngaun di namin alam kung ano gagawin namin para makasunod po sa kanya. 😭 any advice po? Thank you po God bless!


    Hi,

    That’s a very convoluted question. Haha pero Sige try naten sagutin.

    First, when a single person applies for any visa the immigration application would always ask for dependents or family members which would naturally mean their parents and siblings. I’m not sure if grandparents would count but I haven’t heard of any case like that. So parents and siblings it is. Also, family unit does not include the grandparents.

    Next, if your fiancé would like to include you, then that’s fine. But remember his student visa application would have to consider the others included in the application in terms of them ( family members and you) passing the character and health requirement tests. Your relationship being de facto would have to be under scrutiny for the visa pretty much like applying for a visa 309 or de facto.

    What I would suggest then is to just include you as a fiancé and not his family members. Because his application would count you as if you were a partner or a spouse thus making his claim to include his family members invalid because you have become technically his family being a partner. In that case your chances of being approved as a dependent of your fiancé would be higher since there have been many other student visa applications with similar cases i.e including their partner or spouse.

    Goodluck on your application!

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • treasure1109treasure1109 san francisoPosts: 72Member

    Good day po! .kakarating ko lang dito Aussie this July and just landed a permanent job. Thank God!

    Ask ko lang po when can I start to sponsor my defacto partner? Meron po ba minimum months of stay to start the sponsorship? I wanted to start as soon as possible because seeing the trend, mukhang ang tagal ng grant..Salamat po sa info..

  • tonilicious0613tonilicious0613 Posts: 10Member
    @kindred thanks a lot for taking time in answering my questions.

    few points that i want to further explain and hoping you can give me further insights na din.

    yes i’m planning to go to AU and study a 52 weeks course. me and my boyfriend wants to be together and have plan to get married later on - hoping na ma grant kami ng partners visa. his main concern lang is since he is just under gov’t pension baka maging issue ang financial stability para ma support nya ako. so i’m thinking of applying for a job after my course and aim for employer sponsored visa 186 to improve our financial status.

    i’m an accounting graduate but not a licensed cpa. so as per migration officer na tinanong ko although its in demand sa AU i have no chance for skilled nominated visa 190 since sobrang taas ng points required for accountants - which is currently at 85 points.

    appreciate if you can share to me your thoughts about our situation.

    God bless :)
  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    edited August 2019
    > @treasure1109 said:
    > Good day po! .kakarating ko lang dito Aussie this July and just landed a permanent job. Thank God!
    >
    > Ask ko lang po when can I start to sponsor my defacto partner? Meron po ba minimum months of stay to start the sponsorship? I wanted to start as soon as possible because seeing the trend, mukhang ang tagal ng grant..Salamat po sa info..

    Hi,

    There is no minimum stay required into one’s residency in AUS before they could lodge their application 309. But the greater challenge is of course to substantiate one’s 309 claim against the test of genuine relationship, social, financial and exclusivity of the couples involved. In other words, the number of evidence you can gather would require time. So for example to prove that you have been both in a genuine relationship you may have accumulated solid evidence such as photos, letters, joint accounts, wills named after each other, BUT in terms of proof of financial stability to sponsor your partner here in AUS you feel you’re still lacking then that’s where the problem lies. Although there are no specified amount of bank deposits or assets required of sponsors, it would have to be a logical conclusion that someone who’s been here longer would have saved more than another who’s just arrived.

    It’s a balancing act. But then I agree that because turnaround times for application have been extremely and painstakingly long, if you’ve got most evidence ready you can lodge your application soon as you can. Besides whilst waiting for outcome applicants are able to continually upload evidence as they come.

    Cheers!

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    edited August 2019
    > @tonilicious0613 said:
    > @kindred thanks a lot for taking time in answering my questions.
    >
    > few points that i want to further explain and hoping you can give me further insights na din.
    >
    > yes i’m planning to go to AU and study a 52 weeks course. me and my boyfriend wants to be together and have plan to get married later on - hoping na ma grant kami ng partners visa. his main concern lang is since he is just under gov’t pension baka maging issue ang financial stability para ma support nya ako. so i’m thinking of applying for a job after my course and aim for employer sponsored visa 186 to improve our financial status.
    >
    > i’m an accounting graduate but not a licensed cpa. so as per migration officer na tinanong ko although its in demand sa AU i have no chance for skilled nominated visa 190 since sobrang taas ng points required for accountants - which is currently at 85 points.
    >
    > appreciate if you can share to me your thoughts about our situation.
    >
    > God bless :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

    So that means you’re willing to apply as a student and study the course then hope to have a sponsor down the track. Of course that’s possible. If you’d not be given a NO FURTHER STAY condition on your student visa, while onshore and studying you could lodge the partner visa 309. That might work because there are many others whose sponsors were only on welfare but were granted the visa.


    But if you choose to apply as a student and after finishing the course you’d decide to look for work sponsors, then it’s also a possibility except that it would be quite difficult as it’s not a guaranteed pathway. Although more employers in the regional areas are willing to sponsor, it might still be a challenging route to take because you’d have to have very strong credentials and experience to be worth the bother of the employers. Some sponsor seekers actually relocate to those regional areas for a few months to try their luck.

    Whatever you choose, hope it would be for the best.

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • tonilicious0613tonilicious0613 Posts: 10Member
    > @kindred said:
    > > @tonilicious0613 said:
    >
    > > @kindred thanks for the info. just want to ask for ur input again though. i’m planning to get a 52 weeks certificate in accounting course in Cairns and will be living with my bf in the same apartment. i’m hoping to get an employer after the course for working visa. will it help our chances of obtaining a partners visa later on? appreciate your advise.
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > So much going on in here yeah. Didn’t have time to respond quickly.
    >
    > Anyway, let’s deconstruct your question?
    >
    > When you said you’d be studying a 52-week course that means you are planning to come here as a student initially and then later on apply for a partner visa?
    >
    > If indeed that’s your plan and your question is exactly if it would help in applying for visa 309?
    >
    > I think it would have no bearing on the 309 because the immigration would be weighing your 309 application based on the de facto criteria— genuine relationship, and the aspects of social, financial, and future plans of the relationship.
    >
    > If it were a PR application like visa 308 or 309 having studied in AUS would give you points for skills visa, but it’s 309. It’s a purposeful activity though while waiting for 309 approval and then later on use it when you start working.
    >
    > Which leads me to your next question:
    > If you could you use your qualification obtained to look for a work sponsor. That is entirely different visa from 309.
    >
    > So there.
    >
    > Hope it helps
    >

    > @kindred said:
    > > @tonilicious0613 said:
    > > @kindred thanks a lot for taking time in answering my questions.
    > >
    > > few points that i want to further explain and hoping you can give me further insights na din.
    > >
    > > yes i’m planning to go to AU and study a 52 weeks course. me and my boyfriend wants to be together and have plan to get married later on - hoping na ma grant kami ng partners visa. his main concern lang is since he is just under gov’t pension baka maging issue ang financial stability para ma support nya ako. so i’m thinking of applying for a job after my course and aim for employer sponsored visa 186 to improve our financial status.
    > >
    > > i’m an accounting graduate but not a licensed cpa. so as per migration officer na tinanong ko although its in demand sa AU i have no chance for skilled nominated visa 190 since sobrang taas ng points required for accountants - which is currently at 85 points.
    > >
    > > appreciate if you can share to me your thoughts about our situation.
    > >
    > > God bless :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > So that means you’re willing to apply as a student and study the course then hope to have a sponsor down the track. Of course that’s possible. If you’d not be given a NO FURTHER STAY condition on your student visa, while onshore and studying you could lodge the partner visa 309. That might work because there are many others whose sponsors were only on welfare but were granted the visa.
    >
    >
    > But if you choose to apply as a student and after finishing the course you’d decide to look for work sponsors, then it’s also a possibility except that it would be quite difficult as it’s not a guaranteed pathway. Although more employers in the regional areas are willing to sponsor, it might still be a challenging route to take because you’d have to have very strong credentials and experience to be worth the bother of the employers. Some sponsor seekers actually relocate to those regional areas for a few months to try their luck.
    >
    > Whatever you choose, hope it would be for the best.

    @kindred thanks.
  • AlexiaAlexia PasigPosts: 205Member
    ako PR na po pero accoung grad din pero di CPA. anoo po ba dapat ko gawin?? im really confuse na.
  • ajiiiiiiajiiiiii Posts: 19Member
    @kindred

    Hello po!


    Sad news for me na lodge na po visa niya as single. And marami akong nabasa before na once na single siya nag apply ng visa mahihirapan na ma approve yung de facto visa in the future kung sakali. To apply for a de facto visa is not an option now for me. So we should get married then apply for another visa right? She applied for student visa. After 1-2years will plan to get married. What visa should I apply to follow her in Aus? Thank you for your time! God bless
  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @ajiiiiii said:
    > @kindred
    >
    > Hello po!
    >
    >
    > Sad news for me na lodge na po visa niya as single. And marami akong nabasa before na once na single siya nag apply ng visa mahihirapan na ma approve yung de facto visa in the future kung sakali. To apply for a de facto visa is not an option now for me. So we should get married then apply for another visa right? She applied for student visa. After 1-2years will plan to get married. What visa should I apply to follow her in Aus? Thank you for your time! God bless

    Hi again,

    Well after 2 years then you could apply for partner visa. Until then you should be gathering and compiling evidence on your relationship. That way you’ll have a stronger case and more believable.

    Cheers!

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • paulinepauline Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 813Member
    Makakakuha ba tayo ng AFP kahit hindi pa 12 months stay dito sa australia..pwede kaya yun e lodge ..maghingi ba kaya ang co ng bago kahit di pa expire?? Maglodge na kasi ako ng stage 2 sa november tapos mag 11 months pa ko that time..balak ko sana kuha afp sa november kahit 11 mos. Pa ako dito sa Au..
  • roliboyroliboy SingaporePosts: 41Member

    ikaw ba si Ho Pauline sa Fb hehehe

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @pauline said:
    > Makakakuha ba tayo ng AFP kahit hindi pa 12 months stay dito sa australia..pwede kaya yun e lodge ..maghingi ba kaya ang co ng bago kahit di pa expire?? Maglodge na kasi ako ng stage 2 sa november tapos mag 11 months pa ko that time..balak ko sana kuha afp sa november kahit 11 mos. Pa ako dito sa Au..

    Hi pwede naman humingi AFP anytime. Tsaka wlang minimum stay to apply. Send lng yan by post applied online.
    Pero mas maganda nga wait mo after mag lodge na mag request

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @Richardson said:
    > Hi everyone, hows ur application. Mine is turning 20 months na since lodgment. I dont know how long it will take pa...once i get approval i will celebrate for three straight days i swear to god.

    Kamusta? Wla pa din sa inyo? As website processing times have changed to 16-20 months nadagdagan na naman.

    Wala pa bang ibang na ggrant dito?!

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • paulinepauline Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 813Member
    > @roliboy said:
    > ikaw ba si Ho Pauline sa Fb hehehe

    Oo ako. Hahaha
  • paulinepauline Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 813Member
    Meron ba dito nag renew ng NBI ONLINE?
  • RichardsonRichardson La Union, San FernandoPosts: 10Member

    @kindred wala pren contact from CO til now, ewan bakit sobrang tagal. Turning 21 months na smen. Very straight forward nman application nmen wala nman complicated sa case nmen. And dami present na strong evidence sa relationship.

    Mukang wala yata na ggrant lately? Hehehe

  • arcsumparcsump DubaiPosts: 48Member

    @imxelyn said:

    Hello everyone!
    Need po ba magpass ng Stat Dec ng couple even if they are already married? Yung history of relationship po. Please I need an advise. Thank you!

    If less than 12 months of being married.

    @arcsump | VISA 189 | 75 | 232212 - SURVEYOR | 11 Aug 2018

  • treasure1109treasure1109 san francisoPosts: 72Member

    hello again.. mag ask po ulit ako, pag nagfile po ba ng partner de facto na onshore, meaning po ba dapat may valid visa si partner dito sa Aussie? Hindi po ba pwdeng naka tourist visa lang sya?

    or mas better na offshore na lang kasi pa punta punta lang sya dito to visit me, nasa Malaysia kasi sya nagwowork..

  • lecialecia Posts: 1,690Member
    Congratulations @treasure1109 on your grant. Bilis mo maka big move.Bilis mo din makahanap ng work. God bless sa new journey.

    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

    Age: 25 Language: 20 Experience: 15 Education: 15

    08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @Richardson said:
    > @kindred wala pren contact from CO til now, ewan bakit sobrang tagal. Turning 21 months na smen. Very straight forward nman application nmen wala nman complicated sa case nmen. And dami present na strong evidence sa relationship.
    >
    > Mukang wala yata na ggrant lately? Hehehe

    Oo nga sobrang tagal. Literal na sa sobrang tagal nagpasko na ulet Wla pa din. Wla nman din kaming kulang pa. Like you, we were also front loaded super as in one week into the lodgment we’ve uploaded all docs.

    Sa ibang forum kaya ano balibalita? Sana meron na before September

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @treasure1109 said:
    > hello again.. mag ask po ulit ako, pag nagfile po ba ng partner de facto na onshore, meaning po ba dapat may valid visa si partner dito sa Aussie? Hindi po ba pwdeng naka tourist visa lang sya?
    >
    > or mas better na offshore na lang kasi pa punta punta lang sya dito to visit me, nasa Malaysia kasi sya nagwowork..


    Hi,

    Pwede naman mag lodge onshore while in tourist visa, except kung may nakalagay sa Tourist Visa nya na “ NO Further stay “. Kung wla pwede nman yun. Onshore application then bridging visa from tourist to partner visa. Kaya lng sobrang tagal ng hintay ng partner visa approval.Bka mainip so lalabas din sya ng OZ. Panibagong ng tourist visa to enter OZ.

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

  • basiabasia BrisbanePosts: 57Member

    @kindred @Richardson sali lang ako sa discussion nyo ha...everyday tingin ako sa ibang forum ng 309 visa grant. at wala pa ako balita na grant from pinas, except dun sa nasa FB (nglodge ng March 2018). Like what @yael said looks like its a country thing rather than a visa thing...
    ano kayang pwedeng gawin para naman medyo mfollowup ang processing sa Manila. I mean I do hope they realise na pinas ay nahuhuli na sa processing.

  • kindredkindred SydneyPosts: 537Member
    > @basia said:
    > @kindred @Richardson sali lang ako sa discussion nyo ha...everyday tingin ako sa ibang forum ng 309 visa grant. at wala pa ako balita na grant from pinas, except dun sa nasa FB (nglodge ng March 2018). Like what @yael said looks like its a country thing rather than a visa thing...
    > ano kayang pwedeng gawin para naman medyo mfollowup ang processing sa Manila. I mean I do hope they realise na pinas ay nahuhuli na sa processing.

    Oo nga Basia. Grabe it’s a question of country na yata. Matindi ang hintayan. As in nag July na at nag reset na ng quota pero Wla pa ding gumagalaw.

    Mangulit na lng sa email in the pre text of asking “ if there are documents further required, please let us know “.

    Parang kunware inde mag ffolow up haha

    IELTS - 5/ 06/13-- L-8.5; S-8.5;W-8.5;R-8.5
    ANZSCO CODE:241411
    Assessment (AITSL) - 18/07/13
    Assessment Positive Result-11/09/13
    EOI lodged-11/09/13
    Invitation SI(Subclass 189)-16/09/13
    Visa lodgement-05/10/13
    PCC and All docs upload- 10/10/13
    Form 80 upload- 24/10/13
    Medicals Done/ Uploaded ( SLEC )- 31/10/13
    Uploaded Docs Received (DIBP screen )- 31/10/13
    CO allocated- 20/11/13- GSM Brisbane Team 34
    Visa Granted: 25/11/13
    Date first hired: Jan 2014
    Registered and accredited BOSTES- April 2014
    Second Job- April 2014 Language College Sydney- Part time
    Third Job- July 2015 to present ESL Full time high school teacher in a Grammar School in Sydney
    --In Him alone is our strength--- in God's grace!!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(40951)

kate26maiumiakoemrysKAMRANAKHTARAAMJodi09eigorHiTeK_PromDiseyKatgeebeez1116yanixxmarcipardidn8297lentot1572TwilaLearmBrandyOog2maykatchrizsheila0714seekingforhelpbothsy2003
Browse Members

Members Online (31) + Guest (134)

kcclljMikeYanbujek2xmonique0228emil1125mumaymecuccirose85baikenatheleneMaceyVga2aumightysigscoolitz_12..arki_Sirhcbbsdgr8gzabalaVandancutiepie25xiaoxuejennetterodmarsantoallatsenes05abbysihcomitchyannetoyotafxmacpedaelix09mamakylohoihoijustin

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters