Sorry for the down-time kanina, I've sorted it out, everything should be back to normal.
Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here
for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here
or email me at [email protected]
if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.
How to Apply Online for an Australian Tourist Visa - Step 2
continuation from http://pinoyau.info/discussion/5998/how-to-apply-online-for-an-australian-tourist-visa-step-by-step2. Answer all the questions
Answer all the questions truthfully. Consistency is very important when providing answers. Do not provide contradictory information. More importantly, make sure you can back up your answers with evidence. Some of the questions can be confusing. If you do not answer them correctly, it could cost your application. The following are examples:
- What stream are you applying for? (Tourism or Business )
- Details of any significant dates on which the applicant needs to be in Australia.
- Does this applicant have national identity documents? (For Filipinos, it is the Birth Certificate)
- Does the applicant intend to enter Australia on more than one occasion? (If you want to get a multiple entry visa, you need to provide details and an explanation. For example, I stated in my application that my travel itinerary included staying in Australia from Dec. 18-29, 2015. Then flying to New Zealand from Dec.29, 2015-Jan.14, 2016.Then passing by Australia for a day (Jan.15) before flying to Philippines as flight via Australia is cheaper. )
- Does the applicant have any family members not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents? (In you are single family members refer to your parents and siblings, and for married it is your spouse or children)
- What funds will the applicant have available to support their stay in Australia?
- Will the applicant visit any relatives, friends or contacts while in Australia?
You do not need to finish your application in one sitting. You can save your application and complete it later.Originally posted by Krarenzki at wildperiwinkle.com, and with permission to repost the article here at www.pinoyau.info
2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)