Daniels Health & SteriHealth are a well-established Australian-owned company that is the leading healthcare service solutions provider across the sector, with the intention of 'Making Healthcare Safer'. As well as being dominant in our market we are also in a very stable industry, with customers ranging from hospitals, clinics, vets, pharmaceutical companies and more.
We are currently seeking a Plant Operator to join our Dandenong South team on a casual basis(38 hours a week), responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Plant (Washline) operation
• Receiving and dispatching medical disposal containers
• Manual loading and unloading of trucks
• Daily inventory & general warehousing duties
• Weighing, emptying and washing & alternating medical disposal containers as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
• Current forklift license (Mandatory)
• Plant/Machine Operation experience (preferred)
• Experience working in a similar industry/environment
• Hands on approach to work and not afraid to 'get your hands dirty'
• Punctual and honest with a flexible attitude to work
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to follow instructions and adhere to company policies and procedures
• Committed to safe work practices
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical exam (including drug screen), police clearance check and reference checks. Please note this role is for ongoing casual work.
Working hours from 9 AM to 5 PM
Hourly rate is 27.30$ + Super
Please send your resume to [email protected]