Happy 2020 to all! I'm very pleased to announce that we have reached the 1 DECADE milestone! This is a proof that we continue to hold the title "Longest running Filipino Australian Forum" on the net! This will not be possible without your continued support , especially to those who kept on visiting us and helping others with their AU journey. To those who has already successfully migrated please don't forget us and continue to support our kababayan who will be next in line, while to those who are still in progress, we hope and wish you the best. May this year be a great year to everyone. Thank you!
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here
or email me at [email protected]
if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.
How to Apply Online for an Australian Tourist Visa - Step 2
continuation from http://pinoyau.info/discussion/5998/how-to-apply-online-for-an-australian-tourist-visa-step-by-step2. Answer all the questions
Answer all the questions truthfully. Consistency is very important when providing answers. Do not provide contradictory information. More importantly, make sure you can back up your answers with evidence. Some of the questions can be confusing. If you do not answer them correctly, it could cost your application. The following are examples:
- What stream are you applying for? (Tourism or Business )
- Details of any significant dates on which the applicant needs to be in Australia.
- Does this applicant have national identity documents? (For Filipinos, it is the Birth Certificate)
- Does the applicant intend to enter Australia on more than one occasion? (If you want to get a multiple entry visa, you need to provide details and an explanation. For example, I stated in my application that my travel itinerary included staying in Australia from Dec. 18-29, 2015. Then flying to New Zealand from Dec.29, 2015-Jan.14, 2016.Then passing by Australia for a day (Jan.15) before flying to Philippines as flight via Australia is cheaper. )
- Does the applicant have any family members not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents? (In you are single family members refer to your parents and siblings, and for married it is your spouse or children)
- What funds will the applicant have available to support their stay in Australia?
- Will the applicant visit any relatives, friends or contacts while in Australia?
You do not need to finish your application in one sitting. You can save your application and complete it later.Originally posted by Krarenzki at wildperiwinkle.com, and with permission to repost the article here at www.pinoyau.info
2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.