Hi people, I'm aware there are crazy spammers trying to ruin the forum. Give me some time to work on these crazy people. In the meantime, ill just have to monitor the filtering manually. Apology for the inconvenience

Can I apply for a student visa 500 outside Australia?

MckkrsPtyLtdMckkrsPtyLtd Posts: 1Member

Student Visa 500 is for children and adults who want to study in Australia. If your minimum age is 6 years, you can apply for a visa. The visa is valid for 5 years and is applicable for those applicants who have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The visa can be applied for inside and outside Australia. To learn more about the visa, contacting visa agents is a good idea, or visit the official website of Australia.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

Browse Members

Members Online (7) + Guest (150)


Top Active Contributors

Top Posters