Hi Everyone, I managed to get in touch with Yahoo staff and resolve the issue with the emails and notifications should be back. If you feel like disabling email notifications, you can do it via your Preference settings. Click the upper right Gear icon > Edit Profile > Right side Menu > Notification Preferences.

SAMPLE of AFFIDAVIT of EMPLOYMENT with Job Description

Hello ppo mga kabayan,

Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

Comments

  • yohjiyohji MandaluyongPosts: 155Member

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 119Member

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    The template from Vetassess will do. The content is all that matters, not the format.

  • cacophonycacophony PasigPosts: 326Member

    I did this as a supporting document sa EA. Nag compose lang ako sa MS Word, have it signed by my manager and HR manager. Problem solved.

    20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    02.09.16 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R7.0 W5.5 S6.5 | OBS6.5)
    15.11.16 | Start of Sydney Trip
    20.11.16 | End of Sydney Trip
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    24.02.17 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R6.5 W6.0 S7.0 | OBS7.0)
    15.05.17 | Started Composing Career Episodes
    22.08.17 | Created EA Account
    27.08.17 | Lodged MSA + RSEA
    01.09.17 | Applied for Fast Track
    04.09.17 | Booked PTE-A Exam Using AECC Voucher
    08.09.17 | EA replied requesting for additional docs
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    19.09.17 | PTE-A Exam (L70 R75 W69 S87 | OBS73)
    22.09.17 | Submitted additional docs to EA
    26.09.17 | EA positive outcome with 5 years relevant work experience! God is good!
    27.09.17 | Lodged 189 EOI via Skillselect with total of 65 points
    04.10.17 | Lodged 190 EOI via Skillselect with total of 70 points
    CY.2018 | Waiting game
    20.01.19 | Attended CEVAS review sessions
    25.03.19 | PTE-A Exam (L86 R78 W88 S88 | OBS83)
    08.04.19 | PTE-A Exam (L81 R75 W80 S90 | OBS81)
    06.05.19 | PTE-A Exam (L79 R87 W82 S90 | OBS86) - TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
    06.05.19 | Updated 189 and 190 EOI via SkillSelect with total of 75 and 80 points, respectively
    16.11.19 | EOI 189 and 190 auto-updated to 85 and 90 points, respectively

  • erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

  • erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

    @Kaidan said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    The template from Vetassess will do. The content is all that matters, not the format.

    yes po yung sa Vetasses is like this, pag sa Pinas is Affidavit of Employement tapos indicate na lang ang Job description etc etc , for sure i guide ka din ng law office pag di mo alam yung format

  • erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

    @cacophony said:
    I did this as a supporting document sa EA. Nag compose lang ako sa MS Word, have it signed by my manager and HR manager. Problem solved.

    nagsara na kasi yung unang company ko then yung isa sa Singapore pa, I can't go back right now and di kasi sila nag bibigay ng Statement of Service kaya Affidavit na lang muna

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 119Member

    @erwayne said:

    @Kaidan said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    The template from Vetassess will do. The content is all that matters, not the format.

    yes po yung sa Vetasses is like this, pag sa Pinas is Affidavit of Employement tapos indicate na lang ang Job description etc etc , for sure i guide ka din ng law office pag di mo alam yung format

    You keep on posting that, Statement of Service template nga yan, not Statutory Declaration. Just search Vetassess Statutory Declaration Template. It will show up on the first result in Google.

    https://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/qualification_assessment/VETASSESS_StatutoryDeclaration_or_Affidavit_template.pdf

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 119Member

    Again, you don't need it signed by a manager or anyone from the company, it defeats the purpose na this is " Self Declaration". Basically you are promising under the law that you are telling the truth under this affidavit.

    BUT, as per Vetassess requirement for Statutory Declaration or Affidavit, you would need supporting documents along with this letter like contract or payslips. It cannot stand alone.

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 119Member

    @Kaidan said:

    @erwayne said:

    @Kaidan said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    The template from Vetassess will do. The content is all that matters, not the format.

    yes po yung sa Vetasses is like this, pag sa Pinas is Affidavit of Employement tapos indicate na lang ang Job description etc etc , for sure i guide ka din ng law office pag di mo alam yung format

    You keep on posting that, Statement of Service template nga yan, not Statutory Declaration. Just search Vetassess Statutory Declaration Template. It will show up on the first result in Google.

    https://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/qualification_assessment/VETASSESS_StatutoryDeclaration_or_Affidavit_template.pdf

    You need this notarized, and according to this signed by a witness. Sometimes Notary Public provide witnesses signatory. Not necessarily from your previous company. This is just a witness that you are signing the document under the law. Honestly though, I know someone you passed the assessment just by having it notarized by those cheap notary in the corners of Recto.

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,801Member, Administrator

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    There is a template on VETASSESS website. The stat dec you shared doesn’t comply with what’s required unfortunately. You’ll need to add more information/details re your employment

  • erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

    @Kaidan said:
    Again, you don't need it signed by a manager or anyone from the company, it defeats the purpose na this is " Self Declaration". Basically you are promising under the law that you are telling the truth under this affidavit.

    BUT, as per Vetassess requirement for Statutory Declaration or Affidavit, you would need supporting documents along with this letter like contract or payslips. It cannot stand alone.

    yes po kelangan din po yun sa pag Notary as a proof ng Employment mo along with Valid IDs

  • erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    There is a template on VETASSESS website. The stat dec you shared doesn’t comply with what’s required unfortunately. You’ll need to add more information/details re your employment

    This is just an example, this is not mine, the main purpose is to show the Job Scope and Responsibilities, date employed, working hours etc etc

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,801Member, Administrator
    edited August 2020

    @erwayne said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    @erwayne said:

    @yohji said:

    @erwayne said:
    Hello ppo mga kabayan,

    Maki suyo lang po sana kung mayron kayong sample ng Affidavit of Employment (Philippine format)? or Do you think any format will do as long na may Job Description? Maraming Salamat po!

    Hello po. Yung statutory document po ba ang kailangan nyo? (if walang mabigay si employer na detailed COE)? If oo po, nandito po mga do's and dont's ng nasa statutory. https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html

    Pwede ko rin pong isend po sa inyo yung sample po na meron po ako.

    Hello po! Nasa Pinas po ako ngayon, so Affidavit daw po ang kelangan, pag nasa Australia daw is Stat Dec. Pero okay na po, gumawa na lang ako , tapos papa Notaryo ko nalang! thanks din po sa reference!

    it's something like this may mga legal terms epek epek kasi kaya di ko din alam hahaa sa google ko lang hinanap kasi may bayad yung ibang samples

    There is a template on VETASSESS website. The stat dec you shared doesn’t comply with what’s required unfortunately. You’ll need to add more information/details re your employment

    This is just an example, this is not mine, the main purpose is to show the Job Scope and Responsibilities, date employed, working hours etc etc

    That’s correct but that sample affidavit didn’t show anything but employment date which isn’t enough. It could get others confused and may accidentally use it.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(42777)

sumbadCTedgxkngjenipet20Norman_Iliganontopseocompanylospa73fate919bongki_bongabielle08jeff_deleonMaribeljen_2realtheresesantostheresecsantosk1r5t3nAterejehan2001dralifurnacebadongaw
Browse Members

Members Online (14) + Guest (158)

Hunter_08kcclljcallmeskylerred_lioncucciMarites_47kitchie0926KDOKaitkhunnie0624luckyeli0520jouelmarielunaolewdaimarusteveathanas

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters