Happy 2020 to all! I'm very pleased to announce that we have reached the 1 DECADE milestone! This is a proof that we continue to hold the title "Longest running Filipino Australian Forum" on the net! This will not be possible without your continued support , especially to those who kept on visiting us and helping others with their AU journey. To those who has already successfully migrated please don't forget us and continue to support our kababayan who will be next in line, while to those who are still in progress, we hope and wish you the best. May this year be a great year to everyone. Thank you!
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Denied Tourist VIsa-Help-Lack of economic ties-unemployed

hello po..ask lang po ako if may same situation katulad ko..I received my refusal tourist visa today..My first tourist visa apication last year was approved but this time denied due to lack of economic ties.

Nun first application ko kase may work ako and ngayon naman 2nd time ko na, home based ako/ freelancer.. wala ako maipresent na contract at contact number ng employer.
Ang naipresent ko lang is my paypal transactions.

Naintindihan ko yun reason ng refusal pero gusto ko sana mag apply ulit para makapag holiday ako sa Au , at the same time mag travel..sponsored ng australian Bf ko. I just don't know Kung paano ko pa ma-prove ang economic ties ko kung wala ako physical work dito at any property

Comments

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 1,556Member, Moderator

yes meron similar case

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

• tostrayaIItostrayaII SydneyPosts: 49Member

Just like mine, i applied last december and got denied this january for the same reason as yours. Last time I was granted a visa too.

• FourgFourg Posts: 7Member

Medyo strict sila ngayon talaga kahit ang agent ko ayaw nila gawin ang tourist visa ko. Kasi meron din silang refusals past few months kahit na may sponsors especially bf. And nakapunta na ng Australia.