Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Hi to All, Please take extra care guys wherever you are, take care of your love ones too. Especially to our friends in Singapore, more being confirmed, and are through community spread, no longer from people who travelled from China. Observe proper hygiene at all times and also monitor our little ones as they often put their hands in their mouth.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Unemployed ( Tourist Visa)

Hello po,

Is anyone here poba can help us to get my visa approved? We got denied 2x napo and starting to loose hope, meron poba specialist or agent makakahelp samin ng bf ko para po makapag TV ako sa Australia? Thank you po

Comments

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member

    I got denied 2x din po, sa pangatlo nag Immigration Lawyer na ako.

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member

    Approved yung pangatlo ko.

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member

    @Lynchang said:
    I got denied 2x din po, sa pangatlo nag Immigration Lawyer na ako.

    San po immigration lawyer? And how much po? Parang agent din poba ito?

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member

    sa case ko po yung lawyer ko from Queensland, ang gastos ko sa lawyer is $705 Australian Dollar + sa Tourist Visa ko. My Visa lodged on October 7 aprroved November 9.

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member

    @Lynchang said:
    sa case ko po yung lawyer ko from Queensland, ang gastos ko sa lawyer is $705 Australian Dollar + sa Tourist Visa ko. My Visa lodged on October 7 aprroved November 9.

    -
    Pero nasa pinas po kayo? Pano nyo po na contact yung lawyer sa Queensland? And ano po pinakita nyo to prove na di kayo mag stay sa AU?

  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIAPosts: 1,739Member, Moderator

    @Minn said:

    @Lynchang said:
    sa case ko po yung lawyer ko from Queensland, ang gastos ko sa lawyer is $705 Australian Dollar + sa Tourist Visa ko. My Visa lodged on October 7 aprroved November 9.

    -
    Pero nasa pinas po kayo? Pano nyo po na contact yung lawyer sa Queensland? And ano po pinakita nyo to prove na di kayo mag stay sa AU?

    how did get to know about the immig lawyer?

    18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

    Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(39162)

kcacayanisland_girl19silverbulletilaoknnthcarlyamor626diannelToksElwoodDAIZY08Jovie_Annadonpenahey_ijustmet_uMannyJemely6717Kurt0912paula3ClarisaphglpmJackie_xoxo070889rjadona
Browse Members

Members Online (13) + Guest (166)

_maldita_eric290coffeecomboshugs0719nashmacoy101LovellaEllenali0522mightysigs..arki_Unsullied_06FilVictoria2020mayhuisohafrigillana

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters