[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Student Dependent Visa (Subsequent Entrant)

Hi everyone,

I am currently on a tourist visa in Australia and have begun preparing to apply for a Student Visa (Subsequent Entrant) under my de facto partner's student visa.

I called the home affairs and they said my partner will have to apply for me online. With this, they require a GTE and other documents like financial records. My question is, should the GTE be written by my partner or do I have to write it and he can paste it onto the form?

Maybe this is common sense, but I'd like to double check.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

Browse Members

Members Online (8) + Guest (92)


Top Active Contributors

Top Posters