[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Work visa for Pharmacist

Hello! I am planning to pursue my career as pharmacist in Australia, particularly in South Australia. I think I do not have a problem on the application process to get the pharmacist registration in Australia. There are universities who are willing to sponsor visa subclass 407 in order for me to undergo pharmacy intern training program as well as internship. My problem here now is after getting my pharmacist license in Australia, I only have visa subclass 407 and not a working visa. That is why even if I am already licensed, I still cannot work as a pharmacist. What would be the best way and best visa options for me?

- I am a pharmacy graduate from overseas
- I do not have work experience and planning to pursue pharmacy career in Australia right away
- I do not have family or relatives living in Australia

Comments