[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

First time applying for work abroad

Hi Guys!

I have been doing some research and I found this page, then registered because I really wanted to work abroad, particularly in Australia.

I have relatives in Sydney, pero nahihiya ako humingi ng tulong sa kanila. Hindi din kasi madaling humingi ng ganito kalaking pabor.

If you could suggest any agency, or step by step information on how I can work there, possibly DIY lang, kasi wala akong experience working abroad, I only work in a BPO here in the Philippines, and since my mom and dad died, ako nalang inaasahan sa amin. 3 kaming magkakapatid and ako panganay. a single mother as well.

Sana may ma recommend kayong agent, or kung hindi practical mag agent due to finanacial reasons, pwede siguro ako mag apply sa mga websites and pray that they sponsor working visas? Anything bago yun, may kailangan po bang gawin before I submit applications sa mga AU websites?

Thank you so much in advance!

Comments

• NoGutsNoGloryNoGutsNoGlory Posts: 4Member

Hi Katyfury
    I am really sad to to say that your chance of finding work in australia is almost zero. Company will only sponsor people on certain occupations like Engineers or Chef... but even that you still have to have a lot of work experience to get one.. and very lucky to find one.

Australian company can easily get people already in Australia. Your only chance is to study in australia but again even this will not guarantee work after your study.. and also would cost money

• ali0522ali0522 philippinesPosts: 174Member

Maybe this video can help.

• odwightodwight SingaporePosts: 96Member

@katyfury said:
    Hi Guys!

I have been doing some research and I found this page, then registered because I really wanted to work abroad, particularly in Australia.

I have relatives in Sydney, pero nahihiya ako humingi ng tulong sa kanila. Hindi din kasi madaling humingi ng ganito kalaking pabor.

If you could suggest any agency, or step by step information on how I can work there, possibly DIY lang, kasi wala akong experience working abroad, I only work in a BPO here in the Philippines, and since my mom and dad died, ako nalang inaasahan sa amin. 3 kaming magkakapatid and ako panganay. a single mother as well.

Sana may ma recommend kayong agent, or kung hindi practical mag agent due to finanacial reasons, pwede siguro ako mag apply sa mga websites and pray that they sponsor working visas? Anything bago yun, may kailangan po bang gawin before I submit applications sa mga AU websites?

Thank you so much in advance!

If you are in Tech Support sa BPO you can try - ICT Customer Support Officer(313112).
    Still it will depend on your points that you can accumulate.