Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here
for more details about the offering.
Hi to All, Please take extra care guys wherever you are, take care of your love ones too. Especially to our friends in Singapore, more being confirmed, and are through community spread, no longer from people who travelled from China. Observe proper hygiene at all times and also monitor our little ones as they often put their hands in their mouth.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here
or email me at [email protected]
if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.
I'm currently processing my student visa under AECC Makati and will be taking an Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Network Enginering in Brisbane. I have a few concerns before moving forward, please see my questions and details of my course below.
Intake: July 2019
Duration: 104 weeks including semester break
Fees: 17,000AUD + EF (250AUD) + OSHC (approx. 900AUD)
Balance: 3,400AUD every after 16 weeks
Room Rent: 200AUD max
Food: Don't know yet
Transpo: Zero (I plan to rent a room that offers free use of bicycle - if possible)
Loan: 400AUD/fornight (to be sent back here in Philippines)
1. I will personally fund my tuition fee balance doing part time work - kaya po ba given all the details above?
2. Based sa nabasa ko dito hourly rate is roughly 18AUD - how much is the net minus tax?
3. Do all of you strictly follow yung 20 hours work per week or there's an option to do part time na hindi declared pero do it at your own risk kumbaga? How risky yun option na 'to?
4. Is it viable to extend yung stay after graduating by enrolling to probably a Master's Degree then pathway to getting a PR na ba yun?
5. Ano po yung acceptable budget for renting a room including electricity, water, gas and internet?
6. Is it easy to find a part time work while holding a student visa particularly in Brisbane?
7. Any advise or tips sa mga future students na maglalakas loob tulad ko? Hehe!
8. Can I bring a family member or my partner and declare the person as a de facto?
I hope this also helps yung mga planning to fly to Australia na will be holding a student visa. Baka same concern din ng iba na sana masagot para po makatulong din sa makakabasa. Thanks all!