Share your insights please.. Favorable or not?
POINTS TEST FOR GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION TO CHANGE FROM 16 NOV 2019
1) Ten (10) points for having a skilled spouse or de facto partner;
2) Fifteen (15) points for applicants nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by a family member residing in regional Australia;
3) Ten (10) points for having certain Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) qualifications
4) Ten (10) points for applicants who do not have a spouse or de facto partner; and
5) Five (5) points for applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who has competent English.