Sorry for the down-time kanina, I've sorted it out, everything should be back to normal.
Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Looking For A Job and Advice

AldrinAldrin Posts: 2Member
edited February 2019 in Working in Australia
mag tourist po ako sa GF ko Permanent resident na sila kasama nya po family nya yung visit date ko po sa kanila this april

gusto ko sana makahanap nang work sa australia.
mag 4years work eperience na po ako sa work ko i start as a CAD operator then naging sales consultant and production super visor hindi po kasi ako naka graduate kaya tingin ko po mahihirapan ako makapag work sa australia pero in terms naman po sa work maasahan po yun nga lang po d ko po alam kung anung work po b yung pwede ko makuha kung d po ako graduate plano ko na din po kasi mag stay sa australia for my GF

Please help me

Comments

• senseisensei Queensland, AUPosts: 42Member
    Be careful what you're wishing for. Know the limitations of your tourist visa. Not only you are putting yourself in a not so good situation but also your GF and her family. Just the mere fact of posting your intentions here while on a tourist visa is already not a good thing.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2019
    i know naman po yung limitation nang tourist po future plans po pag balik ko po sa pinas mag hahanap po work sa australia sa ngayon po tlga vacation po kami sa sydney po
  • magueromaguero AdelaidePosts: 573Member
    @Aldrin Kung ang intention mo is to find an employer who is willing to sponsor you on a work visa, kailangan nasa list pa rin yung occupation mo. Yung occupations na may TSS ang pwede for work sponsorship
    https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

Magresearch ka ng requirements for work sponsorship. Kasi kung kailangan ng skills assessment malamang kailangan meron kang educational qualification, dapat nakatapos ka.
  • alyssa_anilaoalyssa_anilao Posts: 11Member

Hello everyone.

I am a public school teacher. I have been teaching for 6 years. My baccalaureate is BSED Mathematics, Master of Arts in Educational management and currently pursuing Doctorate degree. Ano po ang possible Kong mapasukan at any suggestion po sa mga step by step process na kailangan Kong gawin... Just in case I am still willing to study if needed.
    Marami pong salamat.

I am still in the Philippines now.
    You may email me at [email protected]

Thank you po in advance. May GOD bless us all.