[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Send letter to Phil using aus and phil post

BeebBeeb MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hi everyone, I would like to send a letter to the Philippines with some small home made gifts in it. They will fit in a letter sized envelope listed on the auspost website. But I’ve read a lot of people saying that even if letters do arrive, they are opened and the contents kept by philpost workers. But all these comments were from a few years ago. Does anyone have any recent experience with ordinary mail between the two countries? And sorry, I don’t speak tagalog. Thank you.

Comments