Sorry for the down-time kanina, I've sorted it out, everything should be back to normal.
Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.


reiyahreiyah PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
Paano po maka work as radiographer sa Australia? Need po ba mag study doon para maka work?


  • lyn24lyn24 Posts: 29Member

    You need a skills assesment from ASMIRT.

    Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Technology or Radiation Therapy qualifications gained outside Australia are not immediately accepted or recognised for issue of the Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy (ASMIRT) Statement of Qualification which is required for eligibility to ASMIRT membership and by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection for migration purposes. The ASMIRT Statement of Qualification and corresponding skills assessment letter is required for immigration purposes in the skilled migration program.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

Browse Members

Members Online (26) + Guest (171)


Top Active Contributors

Top Posters