Happy 2020 to all! I'm very pleased to announce that we have reached the 1 DECADE milestone! This is a proof that we continue to hold the title "Longest running Filipino Australian Forum" on the net! This will not be possible without your continued support , especially to those who kept on visiting us and helping others with their AU journey. To those who has already successfully migrated please don't forget us and continue to support our kababayan who will be next in line, while to those who are still in progress, we hope and wish you the best. May this year be a great year to everyone. Thank you!
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Single Parents Migrating

katt1930katt1930 Hornsby, SydneyPosts: 4Member
Hi po sa mga single parents, I need your help and info po sana. I have a 3 years old son. Di po kami kasal ng father niya, Pero he is using the surname of his father. Wala na pong bnbgay na support ang father niya pero naghahabol pa din po ang father. We have an ongoing custody case here in PH. I'm planning to apply for a carer visa po for my grandmother. and ofcourse with my child. kailangan ko pa po ba ng consent ng father niya kahit di kami kasal? or do I need to wait for the case to finish before mkapag apply? or pwede po bang mag apply ng carer visa while may ongoing case kami?? Thanks po sa mkakasagot.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

MicheeewaymelbournewebdesignGEA_PHren10PinkMagnolialibralady57sheeraquicoJose Aniceto Respallq-gchopsueymdj78missjettyjully32888yprsmsjsydTonnexJie40ishaagramkevinoliverherdymichelleromarico
Browse Members

Members Online (34) + Guest (137)


Top Active Contributors

Top Posters