[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

IELTS Exam Tips

rochanrochan PhilippinesPosts: 6Member
Sa mga mag te-take po ng IELTS, try nyo din basahin etong mga useful tips na nabasa ko dito.

http://www.ieltsexamstips.com/

Comments

• swantutorsonlineswantutorsonline hyderabadPosts: 1Member
    IELTS PREPARATION ONLINE
    The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user through to expert. to be expert seek IELTS Preparation Online by Swan Tutors Indusrty Experts. Avail FREE LIVE DEMO now.
    IELTS is obtainable in two test versions: 1. Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and 2.General Training - for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
    IELTS is available at more than 1,200 locations worldwide, including more than 50 locations in the USA, and there are 48 test dates a year. IELTS Preparation Online and IELTS Training Online for IELTS Online Coaching are the best suited to score high in IELTS Exam.
    IELTS is majorly used for Migration, Study and Work
    There are two versions of the test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Both are graded in exactly the same way.
    You will take the first three parts of the test all on one day in the following order: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. There are no breaks between the first three tests.
    You will take the Speaking test either on the same day, or 7 days before or after that, depending on local arrangements.
    A range of native-speaker accents (North American, Australian, New Zealand and British) is used in the Listening test, and all standard varieties of English are accepted in responses in all parts of the test. with the help of our IELTS Preparation Online You can be rest assured of higer grades.
  • BjaneBjane qatarPosts: 132Member
    baka po my mga free kau jan n pang exam pra makapagprepare. balak kz nmin mag ielts
  • NehaSharma20NehaSharma20 New DelhiPosts: 6Member
    As to apply for Australia immigration, i want to know what is the IELTS requirement for Australia PR?
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Perth, WAPosts: 79Member
    Or take PTE-Academic instead.
  • engrOdetteAquinoengrOdetteAquino Posts: 9Member
    > @NehaSharma20 said:
    > As to apply for Australia immigration, i want to know what is the IELTS requirement for Australia PR?

PR Visa 189 should be 6 or higher.
  • karlboykarlboy MakatiPosts: 63Member

ANZSCO 263111 | Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age : 25 | Education: 15 | Experience: 10 | PTE: 20 | Total: 70 Points

• nhodzkienhodzkie Posts: 9Member

I Took the ielts GT computered based last oct 12 and got the unsatisfactory results. Listening 6, Reading 5 , Writing 5.5 (task 1 letter, task 2 essay) , Speaking 6.5 (one on one speaking with human). I retook taking up PTE academic and got satisfied.

• karlboykarlboy MakatiPosts: 63Member

@nhodzkie said:
    I Took the ielts GT computered based last oct 12 and got the unsatisfactory results. Listening 6, Reading 5 , Writing 5.5 (task 1 letter, task 2 essay) , Speaking 6.5 (one on one speaking with human). I retook taking up PTE academic and got satisfied.

I see so the speaking part is still with a person. Thanks for the insight!

ANZSCO 263111 | Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age : 25 | Education: 15 | Experience: 10 | PTE: 20 | Total: 70 Points

@karlboy said:

@nhodzkie said:

I see so the speaking part is still with a person. Thanks for the insight!

Yes right for IELTS speaking test is one on one to person. sa PTE all are through computer.

• ed1982ed1982 ChinaPosts: 17Member

PTE is easier. I got 6.0,6.5,7.0,7.5 in IELTS but in PTE i score 80+ in 4 sections.

ANZCODE - 261311 - ANALYST PROGRAMMER
    8 AUG 2019 - PTE - 80/80/80/85
    12 AUG 2019 - ACS POSITIVE
    12 AUG 2019 - SUBMITTED 189/190 - 75/80
    05-FEB-2020 - WIFE TO TAKE PTE TO GET ADDITIONAL 5 POINTS
    27-APR-2020 - NAATI EXAM TO GET ADDITIONAL 5 POINTS
    TARGET TOTAL POINTS BY MAY/JUNE 2020 - 85/90

• prexypantsprexypants Posts: 3Member

i did get ielts materials as mentioned here.

I suggest you take PTE. 2timer IELTS taker i take PTE on the 3rd time. 1 day test and result

• ahyenahyen UAEPosts: 88Member

Hi po! Any tips for IELTS? Can we also use templates for essay like in PTE? :) Planning to take IELTS so I can use it to apply to other country aside Australia.

233513 | 75 points
    March 2019 - PTE: S90 R90 W90 L90
    August 2019 - EOI submission